31

3rd POV

Peter was currently eating breakfast with the avengers. Steve's food was surprisingly good. Tony was studying Peter's work on the Widow Wings even though he looked at it a bunch last week. 

"Oh! I forgot to tell you," Bruce said. "Thor said he would be joining us today."

"Why?" Tony asked, not looking up from the Widow Wings. 

Bruce looked over at Peter. "He said he wanted to meet your new intern."

"Really?!" Peter blurted out, unable to contain his excitement. 

Bruce nodded, since his mouth was full of pancakes. After he finished swallowing, he looked at his watch. "He should be here soon."

As if Thor had heard what Bruce had just said, Thor appeared... in the middle of the table. 

"Hi Mr. Thor!" Peter said. "Nice to meet you!"

"I have heard a lot about you Peter Tonyson!"

Tony spit out his coffee, making it splatter all over Pepper's shirt, earning him a glare. 

"Tonyson?" He managed to get out. 

Thor shot a confused look at Peter, "Aren't you his son?"

Peter shook his head. 

"Oh," Thor said, "Sorry for the misunderstanding."

"Um," Peter tried to say but it came out as a question, "It's okay?"

"Yay!" Thor cheered, glad that Peter and Tony understood his confusion. "I also brought a guest."

A man dressed in green walked into the dining room.

"My brother, Loki!" Thor announced. 

---

Sorry for not updating in a while!