24

Natasha Romanoff's POV

"You're Spider-man," I say, not missing a beat. 

He froze, staring at me, "W-what do you mean?"

I plaster a smile on my face, "Just kidding! I wanted meet you and see your reaction because it sounded like you're a big fan of Spider-man."

"U-um, I am," He smiles. 

"But, based on your reaction, you're Spider-man." 

"No," He says, "I'm not."

"If you aren't Spider-man, who goes in the alley right next to this place to change into his Spider-man suit?"

"Um," He says, looking anywhere but me, "Not me?" 

"I'm not going to tell Tony or anyone else that you're Spider-man," I say. "But, you'll have to update me on stuff because I you'll be great help to the Avengers."

"Really?" His face lights up. Then his expression turns serious, "Who's Anthony?"

"Tony," I say, "I found you in his contacts"

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaait," He says and his eyes seem to be getting larger, "The Tony Stark?"

"Yup."

"OMG! OMG! OMG!" He shrieks like a little girl. Then he runs out of the restaurant, earning stares from the people around him. He yells, "Bye" to me and leaves the place.

---

Comment if you see any typos or mistakes or have any suggestions. 

Thanks for the 41.9k views and 1.2k votes! 

- maximumrideandbooks