18

Peter POV

It is my 11th time getting coffee today for my boss. My boss goes through a lot of coffee. I still can't believe I met Bruce Banner two days ago. 

"Oops!"a woman with red hair was bending down to clean up the coffee she spilled.

I hurry over, "Um, do you need help?"

"Yes please," she looks up, I recognized her immediately, she is Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow. I'm so lucky, I met two Avengers in one week!

"Y-You're Natasha Romanoff!" I stare at her, then bend down and help her.

"Yes, I'm Black Widow," She smiles,"Who are you?"

"Um," I throw a paper towel in the trash,"I'm Peter, an intern."

Steve Rogers came walking in, "Nat, did you find h-" He sees me, "Find the papers yet?"

"No," She says.

"S-Steve Rogers?" I now met three Avengers in a week.

"Yes," Steve smiles,"That's me!"

"I'm listening to you in detention," I stare at him.

He laughs,"I heard you are a hard worker."

How would he know about that? He probably says it about everyone. I think.

"No," A young woman walks into the room, "Not everyone."

Wanda Maxi-, My thoughts start.

"Yes," She says, "I'm Wanda Maximoff, you can call me Wanda."

"Ok," I say, then look down at my watch, 4:04, I'm four minutes late! "I, um gotta go, thanks for chatting with me."

"Bye," they say at the same time.

---