Extra Chapter - Huggy Monster

I sorta changed what I was originally going to do, because it would be way too long. I honestly don't really know what to write. Thank you, @Booklover_forlife08 for the Huggy Monster's name. 

"And I said 'Get help! My brother is injured!' Then I picked him up and," Thor picked a annoyed Loki up and made a motion that looked like he was about to yeet Loki. "I threw him, but I'm not going to do it in your house and ruin-"

A giant crash interrupted Thor's story time. Then came an ear shattering scream that broke the living room windows. The scream didn't sound like someone was being injured. It was just a loud, ugly sounding, laugh-like giggle thing.

"W-what is happening?" Bruce said, looking out of the area where the bulletproof window had been. "I feel like my ears are going to burst."

"Yeah, same," Natasha said rubbing her ears. She scanned the living room. Everything seemed fine except for the shattered glass on the floor and it seemed like nobody was hurt badly, but she had to check. "Is everyone okay? Anyone badly injured?"

There were some scattered head shakes and 'no's. Loki was still in Thor's arms and Tony, Peter, Bruce and a few other Avengers were laying in the ground next to the seats.

"Hey! Guys!" Scott Lang came running up the stairs, breathless. He pointed out the window. "Pink furry dolphin."

"What?" Thor said. He was looking out of the window, very confused. "I don't see a furry sea creature. Man of ants, what are you talking about?"

"He's talking about me," a high pitched, squeaky voice said. The Avengers looked out of the hole in the wall( the window was broken). The voice belonged to a creature with human legs with blue hair scattered all over them. The upper area of it's body had shaggy pink fur dripping off it's dolphin like head and stomach. There were flippers sprouting out where the arms were supposed to be on a human. "Eat my hair."

"Beg your pardon?" Loki said, since he was the only one not surprised by the Huggy Monster's beautiful appearance. 

It swirled around in a tornado of pinkness and seemed to disappear, leaving the Avengers wondering if they imagined the whole thing.

Tony looked out of the broken window to see people crowding around and screaming at the top of their lungs, "All hail the great, powerful, and pink, Dolphinee!"

The other Avengers also seemed to have heard the commotion. "What is happening down there?" Clint Barton asked.

"They seem to be chanting something by the front doors," Tony observed. "Friday?"

The wall started projecting live video of the front of the building. All the people who were chanting had pink eyes and no whites. There were some confused people sprinkled throughout the crowd. The pink dolphin noticed this and to the Avenger's surprise, the Huggy Monster floated down and the people embraced it, showering it with hugs and compliments. 

Suddenly, the Huggy monster appeared in front of the Avengers. It looked different it everyone. 

"All hail the great Dolphinee!" And the Huggy Monster became the ruler of the world. 

The End.

If it was the real story, it wouldn't have ended like this, but since I didn't want to make it super long and serious, I just did this. 

SUGGESTIONS???????

Edit(12/15/2020): I just realized I wrote about Natasha running their ears instead I'd running them, so I fixed it :)

Edit(2/10/2021): I have no idea what the previous edit means