33

I need to add a villain so my story can go as planned. Who should I add? Thanos? Some weird hug monster I made up? I NEED suggestions!

This is a filler chapter because I don't know what to write. Also, does anyone here read webtoons? Purple Hyacinth is my favorite. :)

Peter sighed, nothing was happening on patrol. He swung off the building he was on and landed on an apartment building. His homemade suit was improving, thanks to the internship with Mr. Stark. He was bored(Like your author).

Suddenly he sensed something in his Peter tingle. Someone was behind him. He slowly turned around. 

"Hi Peter," A familiar voice said. Natasha stepped out from the shadows, the light only shining on half of her face. "I thought I would join you."

YAY! SOMEONE TO TAKE ME OUT OF MY BOREDOM! Peter thought. Natasha looked at him weirdly. Could she read minds? Wait, I said that out loud, Peter thought again. 

"Yes," Natasha said, laughing between words, "you did."

"O-oh," Peter stuttered, getting even more embarrassed, "S-sorry."

"No," Natasha said to the boy, still laughing, "It's okay, I haven't laughed like that in a while."

Peter found himself smiling with the other spider. 

I ended it right there because I was about to make it really sad. I'm on Season 2 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and It's amazing!

*Spoilers below*

TRIPP JUST DIED! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. RAINA DIED TOO! AND DANIEL WHITEHALL! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MACK GOT CONTROLED BY THE WEIRD KREE CITY! THE KREE CORPSE WAS KREEPY! GET IT? KREE-PY? YOU CAN THANK youryuer FOR THAT PUN.

*Spoilers ended*

BYE AMAZING READERS! *FORGETS TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK* GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS! AND CHECK OUT MY IRONDAD AND SPIDYSON ONESHOT BOOK!