soixante et onze

here is a terribly short chapter dedicated solely to this spooky holiday.

happy halloween!

"Baby, you almost done in there?"

Louis shakily cursed under his breath, staring at himself in the bathroom mirror. He expression was incredulous as he took in his entire body, staring at the black laced panties that he'd been wearing and the fishnet stockings that went over his delicate, tanned legs.

"Uh-huh, just a second!" He called back, weakly. "Um, can you go wait for me downstairs?"

The black, frilly skirt that he had also worn, scarcely covered his backside, showing off a teasing amount of his sinful underwear. He wore a tight black shirt that was tucked into his skirt, with the elastic band holding it securely. Lastly, were his wings. They were fake, of course, and the feathers were black. His entire had outfit only symbolized one thing.

He was a fallen angel.

"But, baby..."

"Harry." Louis whined, admonishingly. "Please, I want us to both be surprised!"

He stifled his soft laughter when he heard the man sigh and mutter a begrudging, "okay", before the sound of his heavy footsteps were heard walking away from where he had been standing right outside of the bathroom door.

Louis sighed in relief when Harry retreated, continuing to stare at himself. He gently bit his lip to stop his excited grin from stretching across his face. He examined himself more, turning his body from one side to another, trying to glance at himself from different angles because, holy fuck. He looked good, like, super fucking good. Like, "my boyfriend is going to fuck me so hard into the mattress tonight", type of good.

He also felt pretty, and he hoped that Harry would think so, too.

He ran a hand through his hair, exhaling a trembling sigh because the thought of Harry' reaction when seeing him in something as sinful as this caused arousal to begin to form in the pit of his stomach. He needed to compose himself and concentrate on the matter at hand. It was Halloween and currently only one in the afternoon. He had so many fun activities planned out for Harry and him, so he needed to relax.

If it were any other day, though, he would happily oblige to getting fucked at one o'clock, in the afternoon.

"Okay." He nodded; resolute. "It's fine, I look hot."

He reached for his black, marabou halo and placed the headband on either side of his head. The bands were tight, and he could already feel a headache coming on. Beauty is pain, though, so he subdued his complaints. Taking a few steps away from the mirror, he examined himself for the millionth time that day.

He did one final double take, fluffing out the sides of his skirt, and making sure that there were no accidental rips in his stockings, before finally feeling satisfied and ready to head downstairs. He unlocked the door to the bathroom and walked out, already hearing commotion downstairs in the kitchen which made him smile softly.

Excitement bubbled in his stomach, not just from the fact that Harry had been about to see him. But, that he, himself, would also be seeing the man' costume. They had both planned to have a matching couple's outfit, as an angel and a devil, but decided to surprise each other with how their outfits would look. So, Louis was very eager to see Harry.

Making the rest of his way downstairs, he tiptoed into their kitchen to see Harry leaned up against their island, back facing away from Louis as he quietly read a book.