dix-huit

"You, what?!"

Zayn stared, bewilderedly at Louis, who only laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I called him daddy."

Zayn, then placed his palm over his forehead and dramatically acted as if he'd been fainting and Louis couldn't help but snort and laugh even harder.

"I fucking knew it!" Zayn practically yelled. "You have a daddy kink, even after all of the times you tried denying it!"

Louis' eyes widened and he was quick to place his hand over Zayn' mouth to stop him from rambling any further.

"God, Z. Speak a little louder, why don't you?" He encouraged, sarcastically.

Zayn flicked Louis off before licking the inside of his palm, causing the blue eyed boy to gasp and immediately pull his hand back in disgust.

"You're gross." Louis grimaced, wiping his palm against his jeans.

"Thanks, Liam loves it, especially when we're in bed—"

Louis interrupted his words by loudly gagging, which earned him a cackle from Zayn, but soon resulting in them both getting scolded with an obnoxious, "shush" from the librarian.

"I'm serious, Lou. I doubt that you'd even remotely care if the Queen of England heard about you calling him daddy." Zayn spoke, matter-of-factly.

Louis blushed. "Yeah, but I'd rather not have the entire school hearing about what I like to call my boyfriend." He explained, biting down onto his lower lip. "Mind you, we're inside of the library, Z."

"Well, I'm proud of you, anyways."

Louis suddenly became confused at that and frowned.

"For what?"

Zayn nodded happily and scooted his chair closer to Louis before gently bringing the boy' hands into his own, and holding onto them tightly.

"For becoming a proper slut, obviously."

Louis' eyes widened before spluttering out a hushed voice, "e-excuse me?"

"Oh, don't act like it's such a bad thing, Lou." Zayn grinned at him. "I always knew that you secretly had it in you, anyways."

The two burst into laughter after that; not even caring how loud they were being and when the librarian shushed them again and  threatened to kick them out, they ended up laughing harder as Zayn muttered about the librarian "needing dick in her life".

"Enlighten me on why I decide to put up with your bullshit everyday?"

"Because you love me and my bullshit."

"In your dreams, babe." Louis rolled his eyes, playfully.

-

Harry grunted as he placed heavy kisses down Louis' neck, causing the smaller boy to whine at the burning, pleasurable touches against his skin.

"F-Fuck." He gasped out, breathlessly.

Currently, the couple had been at Harry' house, laying on the man' comfortable bed as they shared the intimate moment with each other.

Louis whined again when he felt his boyfriend swiftly run one of his large hands down his bum and thigh while holding Louis tightly against his strong chest, with the other hand. Louis felt hot and extremely bothered, tiny body practically jolting with every touch that he'd received from his boyfriend.