vingt cinq

hi hello, quick psa:

-

Days had passed since Louis' encounter with Harry.

Neither bothered with reaching out to each other since then, because Louis needed time and Harry knew that, so of course the man would oblige.

But, Louis had enough time.

He needed to see Harry, and practically itched for him; wanting desperately to sort everything out and finally hear what the older man had to explain. Louis was fed up with constantly running from the man, and he had eventually gotten over the fact that Harry had called him selfish but still couldn't help but feel hurt, in the slightest bit.

Despite, everything that had happened, Louis pushed it to the back of his thoughts, because he didn't have the time to ponder. The only thought still wandering around in his head was the fact that Harry had confessed his love for him and Louis still had yet to say it back, and that alone bothered him to no end.

So, when it was currently ten o'clock at night on a Friday, and Louis couldn't even find it in himself to shut his eyes and fall asleep, he knew that his insomnia had something to do with the curly-haired man.

He tossed and turned under his covers, and groaned when he failed to find a comfortable spot to rest on.

"Fuck you, bed." He grumbled, in annoyance under his breath.

He huffed and decided to stop trying to fuss and instead, sat up from his bed and slipped on his socks before grabbing his phone. He carefully crept down the stairs and once he'd successfully made it into the kitchen without waking his family, he went over to the refrigerator and quietly opened it.

Just as he'd been about to grab himself a bottle of water, the feeling of his phone buzzing vibrated against his palm, nearly startling him.

He instantly looked down at his phone to see that he'd gotten a text message.

From, Harry.

He felt his breath get caught in his throat as he unlocked his phone and slowly read over the message, eyes widening.

"I'm outside. Come out, we need to talk."

Louis' eyes scanned over the text, a few more times in shock and before he knew it, his tiny fingers typing rapidly against the keyboard as he responded with:

"Harry, it's 10pm. Why?"

He impatiently waited for Harry to respond, gnawing down onto his lower lip, as another message popped onto his screen, causing his heartbeat to speed up, a bit.