quarante seize

i know that y'all hate these trigger warnings, but it's just precaution. the sad chapters will come to an end v soon, lovelies!

-

tw: angst, violence.

-

Muffled voices.

Music blasting.

Engine running.

Tight space.

Total darkness...

-

Those were all Louis' senses could make out as he let out a pained whine; eyes finally fluttering open after being shut for so many hours, that the boy didn't even want to begin to think of.

As his eyes slowly reopened, he instinctively took in his surroundings, only to begin to hyperventilate once he realized where he had been. It hadn't taken long for him to process the terrifying fact that he had been placed inside of a trunk of the moving vehicle, due to the complete darkness and the lack of space.

Naturally, Louis' eyes widened in horror as he tried to pry his mouth open to let out a deafening scream, only for the noise to instantly become muffled due to the duck tape that had still been painfully placed onto his mouth.

His chest heaved up and down, rapidly; he felt like he could faint. Tears clouded his already blurred vision due to the possible concussion he had from the rough blow to his head that caused him to pass out.

"No, no, no, no, no."  He thought to himself.

He let out a muffled sob, hiccuping as he tried to move his hands until realizing that they were duct taped together, causing him to cry even harder.

He felt claustrophobic; trying to stretch his legs only for his legs to slightly move outward as they were still bent.

His mind could only process a minimum amount of information; mainly from instinctive thoughts from his head moving side to side frantically from him blindly searching his whereabouts.

Trapped. Panic. Escape. Don't die. And lastly, Harry.

It was in his nature to think about the man; the love of his life. That thought alone caused him to cry harder because, he was so terrified and all he wanted was Harry to tell him that everything would be okay.

But, it wouldn't. At least, not yet.

Harry had practically trained Louis with his words for this moment, and the teen couldn't help but let out another, loud muffled sob just from thinking of the way that Harry would react if he found out about what had been happening to him, currently.

Throughout everything that had been happening, Louis felt grateful for the music that had been blasting in the background, despite the base causing his concussion to worsen his headache.

He exhaled heavily through his nose, and with both of his small, bruised hands that were tied up by the duct tape, he carefully lifted them up; squeaking in fright when they accidentally bumped the roof of the trunk.

He froze and stayed completely still for a moment, heart beating faster than ever and he felt as if he were going to faint, once more when the car had begun to slow down its movements.