un

hi i'm so excited for this book to begin okokok.

-

"C'mon, Lou! It's the first day of sophomore year! We're practically seniors, at this point!"

Louis sighed as he listened to his best friend, Zayn, and continued on with putting the code into his locker before successfully getting it to open; surprising himself on the fact that, he hadn't needed to ask someone for assistance.

"Z, you're saying that as if it's a good thing." Louis rolled his eyes, sassily. "The only thing remotely pleasing about being a sophomore is that we don't have to deal with Mr. Halls anymore. Otherwise, everything else is shit."

"God, he was the absolute worst." Zayn mused. "But cheer up, mate! Plus, who knows? Maybe we'll both find our special someone this year?" He wiggled his eyebrows at Louis.

Louis scoffed at that. "Seriously, Z? 'Find our special someone'?" He mocked, with a giggle. "You're only saying that because you want to suck Liam Payne's dick."

Zayn gasped, but couldn't help the smirk that played against his lips.

"Don't be so loud, he's coming!"

"In your mouth."

"Louis!" Zayn hissed, cheeks flushing madly.

Louis snorted but kept quiet as the two stared at the tall, muscular senior that had currently been walking down the corridor with a group of teens, who must've been known as his friends. He had light, brunette hair that had been styled in an obnoxious quiff, causing Louis to roll his eyes for the second time that morning.

He immediately lost interest and turned his head away to look at Zayn, who's cheeks had been flushed while accidental drool slipped from the corner of his partly opened mouth.

"Gross." Louis grimaced, "Z, you're drooling,"

The raven-haired boy, immediately gasped and wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his sweater before smiling sheepishly at Liam as he watched the older boy walk past him, without even acknowledging his existence.

"Z, why do you even bother with him? He's a complete asshole, and—"

Zayn cut him off, swiftly. "Look, turn around! Apparently that's the new geometry teacher who's filling in for Mrs. Smith while she's on maternity leave."

Louis huffed in annoyance but turned to see where his friend had been pointing, already feeling absolutely over the entire school day.

"Zayn, I couldn't give less of a fuck about some stupid geometry teacher— holy shit."

His remark had been cut off by the sight of an extremely handsome man, striding down the long corridor. The said, geometry teacher had luscious, brown curls that stopped at his wide shoulders perfectly; going along with his navy blue suit that fit his lanky and muscular build in the sexiest way possible.

"W-What's his name?" Louis asked, secretly cursing himself for already being a stuttering mess over the unknown man.

His crystal, blue orbs roamed helplessly over the teacher' chiseled facial structure, causing him to wonder if God had taken their time with the beautiful man.

"Mr. Styles." Zayn responded, trying to hide his knowing smirk.

Louis continued to stare at the man, who'd now been known as, Mr. Styles, and if he wasn't so wrapped up in the not-so-innocent thoughts that filled his mind, he would've definitely kneed Zayn in his crotch, by now.

Suddenly, the warning bell had been heard on the intercom, signaling for everyone to begin moving to their first bell classes. Luckily, that had brought Louis out of his trance, but still managed to watch as Mr. Styles walked by him and secretly smirked at a random group of year 11 girls that giggled and waved at him.

The short boy felt a pang of jealousy strike him and nearly wanted rolled his eyes but finally turned back around to finish putting his books inside of his locker; slamming it shut afterwards.

"C'mon, let's get to class. I don't want to be late on our first day back." He explained to Zayn, trying to shrug off the fact that he nearly came in his pants from the sight of the handsome teacher.

Zayn only chuckled at his unbelievable friend and nodded.

The two walked to their first class together in— which had been AP English, in silence until Zayn suddenly spoke up, causing Louis to nearly choke on his saliva.

"So, when is there going to be another teacher-student scandal going around?"

-

finished.

i hope you all liked this first chapter, the second one should be posted within the next day or two.

muah, babies xoxo!