So I throw it away and let her eat the mashed potatoes.

I didn't eat because this shit was disgusting.
As shit

After dinner they went to take shower. Everyone and they mama was in the bathroom so they had to hurry up.

"Mommy we need to brush our teeth for 2 minutes" Quinn said counting 60 seconds in her head two times. "Ok all done" Quinn said smiling.

As we head to our room a baby was crawling in the hallway with no one in the hallway with her

As we head to our room a baby was crawling in the hallway with no one in the hallway with her. I put Quinn down and picked the baby up

"Hey sweetie who you belong to" I say grabbing Quinn hand and walking in the first door I see.

"Is this anyone baby?" I ask everyone looked at me and shook they head no or said no.

I headed to the next door with at least 3 families in it. "Is this anyone baby" I asked and a woman walk up to me and took the baby "thanks I didn't even see her leave" she said.

"Yeah cause she was crawling down the hallway by the steps" I said picking up Quinn

She rolled her eyes and went back to her bed.

I shook my head and headed to my room lucky I don't have to sure.

I laid Quinn down and she instantly went to sleep.

I put my hair up and laid behind her.

(The next morning)

Me and Quinn are getting ready to go eat breakfast and she want stop talking about this dream she had.

"And daddy and I were having so much fun in the pool. Oooooh and then daddy and I ran to you mommy and we all just had so much fun." Quinn said finishing telling me about her dream.

"Well that's so amazing and cute baby." I said smiling at her.

After we are done getting ready, I pick up Quinn and head downstairs. We have eggs and sausage with toast.

Quinn and I eat, since the food was actually good and because they had it the way Quinn was satisfied with it.

After breakfast Quinn and I head out.

As we approach the bus stop, the bus arrives.

I get on the bus. I pull out 3 dollars and insert it, into the machine.

I find a seat and sit down, putting Quinn on my lap.

The ride to Quinn daycare wasn't really that long, cause once we arrived, Quinn and I get off the bus and head inside the daycare, and I sign Quinn in.

I sit Quinn down.

"Mommy loves you baby." Nicki said to Quinn as she looks down at her with a smile.

"I love you too mommy." Quinn said smiling at Nicki.

Nicki quickly kisses Quinn forehead before quickly leaves to head to work.

Three hours later Nicki was on her way to pick up Quinn, on time at that.

Nicki enters the daycare looking for Quinn, but she doesn't see her so she goes up to the front desk.

"Hey, where is Quinn?." Nicki asks the lady in a calm tone.

"Is she is the bathroom or something?." Nicki asks the lady as she starts to feel a uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"Um, no. Some dude came and picked up Quinn claiming that he was her father." The lady tells Nicki.

Nicki looked at the lady like she was crazy.

"How-how could you just let some strange man who claims to be her father, who really isn't her father take her." Nicki said to the lady in a calm yet angry tone as hot tears starts falling down Nicki's face.

"Nicki, Nicki I honestly didn't know." The lady said to Nicki with a sorry look on her face.

"Well your gonna be sorry." Nicki said to the lady staring at her.

Nicki takes a deep breath before she speaks.

"Who was the man, what did he look like and did he tell you his name." Nicki asks the lady.

"Um, yes the man was dark skin, tall and his name was Meek." The lady tells Nicki.

Nicki completely freezes after hearing that description and name.

Nicki feel so numb right now.

Nicki feels like she can't even breathe right now, as her chest heaves up and down out of anger and frustration and scareness.

The man who almost raped her, now has her daughter.

How the fuck did he know where my daughters daycare was at and has he been stalking me for awhile now, is all Nicki thought.

"Did he tell you where he was going with my daughter." Nicki asks the lady once she found the words to speak.

"No, all he said is that he was her father and that he was here to pick her up." The lady tells Nicki.

Nicki feels sick to her stomach right now, not knowing where her daughter is and the fact that Meek has her daughter is making her feel even more sick.

"You better hope and pray that I find my daughter." Is all Nicki said to the lady as she walks out of the daycare to go find Quinn.

Nicki stops for a second to take a breather real quick.

Nicki looks up at the sky, with tears falling down her face.

God, I know you can hear me and see me. I pray that you keep my baby safe and sound and that no harms is done to her and I pray that you show me the way so that I can find her and have her in my arms again. Nicki prayed.

Amen.

Nicki then started to get on the good foot, going back finding her baby Quinn. She know she had to wait 48 hours before calling the police, and that made her even more mad.

She needed to try and look for beyonce in this period before looking for her baby.

Thanks Ghostbuzterz AHHHHHHH

Anyways

Vote

Chiya😁 and Ghostbuzterz