Part 2

Mark smiled as his phone rang. The boys were busy getting ready for their debut but he still found time for his baby. Now one year old the little girl had started to try walking and talking.So far she could take a few steps with support and could say a few words. 

"Pa." had been her first word. Mark remembered exactly when she said it. Like every morning he was FaceTiming her when as soon as the baby saw her father she had smiled and called "Pa!" Mark had cried hearing her words. 

If someone asked him to explain his feelings of that time he wouldn't have words. He had cried from Joy which had made the toddler whine confused of why her father was crying. Then he had went home with a lot of gifts for her and the toddler couldn't stop calling for him.

"Hi baby." Mark cooed as he heard her giggles. "Pa!" She called recognising his voice. "Yes princess." The little girl giggled as she spoke again "Wuv." Mark smiled "I love you too baby." Mark couldn't help but smile as she tried to talk with her limited vocabulary.

The members were confused. When they entered the room their hyung was beaming as if he hadn't just practised for 5 hours straight. Confused the boys asked him about it but he just laughed and shook it off.

As the day of their debut arrived Mark had his hair dyed red. A week before the debut the boys went to meet their parents since they would be too busy soon.

Mark walked into his house hearing a loud cheer "Pa!" he smiled as his daughter ran up to him but stopped halfway. Tilting her head she looked at him curiously as he laughed. "Hi baby." Picking her up he smiled as she grabbed a fistful of his hair in awe "Pa! Red!" 

Mark smiled knowing how much she loved red. He nodded "Yep. Appa has red hair now." She gasped as she touched it again. "Mia! Red!" She announced making her grandparents laugh. "When you grow up then we'll think about it." Her grandmother said before hugging her son.

Mark spent the whole day playing with his daughter as he knew he would be too busy after debut.