Part 14

The dorm was way too quite. Why? Well BamBam and Yugyeom were out with their 97 line friends. Youngjae and JB were on a date. Lastly little Mia. Well the little girl was spending the day with Twice. 

After being introduced to their JYP family Mia quickly became friends with Day6 and Twice. Upon the girls request Mark had allowed Mia to spend the night at their dorm. That left Mark at the dorm with Jinson.

Mark sighed for the 1437th time. "Hyung is our company that boring?" Jackson asked teasing the older who blushed shaking his head. "I just miss Mia. I'm so used to having her around." Mark said as he glanced at his phone. "Hyung!" Jinyoung whined "Pay attention to us." Jackson complained faking a pout. Mark laughed "You both are big babies."

Jinyoung smiled lying his head on Marks lap. "Hyung." Mark hummed as Jackson glanced at Jinyoung. "When's Mia suppose to return?" Mark looked at him. "She's spending the weekend with the girls. Why?" Jinyoung smiled sitting up. "Then can we go on a date?" He asked not even trying to hide his excitement.

"Wh-what?" Mark asked surprised as Jackson face palmed. "Jinyoung I love you but you can be really dumb at times." Jinyoung frowned "What did I do?" Jackson looked at him "I told you not to be so straight forward. We didn't wanna get rejected, remember, be subtle."

"Yeah well how do you subtly ask someone on a date!" Jinyoung asked crossing his arms. "Uh-guys-" Mark began but was cut off by Jackson. "Not now hyung. I don't know Jinyoung but you weren't suppose to just throw it out like that." Jackson said crossing his arms as well. "Well you do it then, Mr.Prefect." Jinyoung said scoffing.

"Guys!" Mark shouted stopping the two from bickering. "What?" The duo asked as Mark smiled "I'd love to go on a date with you both." 

"Hyung! Let's go." Jackson called as he and Jinyoung pulled Mark out of their dorm. "So what are we doing?" Jinyoung asked as Jackson looked at him confused "I thought you came up with a plan...." Jinyoung shook his head "You were suppose to come up with a plan...." Mark smiled as the two bickered about it. "How about we just go to the arcade?" Mark asked smiling fondly at the two who agreed within seconds.

"Lets get ice cream." Jinyoung said excitedly as he spotted an ice cream parlour. "We haven't had lunch yet..." Jackson began but stopped when he saw how excited the other two looked. "Alright fine." Before he could say anything else Jinyoung had dragged a laughing Mark along with him.

"Lets watch a movie." Jackson suggested as the three returned to their dorm. Mark agreed quickly as they began to get ready for a movie night. "Where are the maknaes and JB?" Mark asked as they settled down with all their snacks. Jackson shrugged as Jinyoung mumbled an 'I don't know'.

They definitely did not ask the four to stay out of the dorm. And they most definitely did not ask TWICE to look after Mia. 

Deciding to ignore it Mark tried focussing on the movie but it was kind of hard with both his crushes cuddling him. They were being too touchy today. Not that Mark was complaining. He loved any sort of skin contact with the duo. He was just curious about their behaviour.

Halfway through the movie Mark decided to stop trying to focus and just enjoy being held by the two people he had grown to love. "You aren't watching the movie." He turned to his left to see Jinyoung looking at him through half lidded eyes. "I can't focus on it." Mark replied trying not to stare at the youngers lips.

"Why not?" Jackson asked placing his head on the olders shoulder. Mark shuddered slightly at the warm breath on his neck but still managed to shrugged "I-...um...I-" He tried answering as Jinyoung tilted his head. "I just can't." He managed trying to avoid looking at the younger in front of him.

"Hyung why won't you look at me?" Jinyoung complained as he made Mark face him. Their faces were now inches away and Mark could feel his face heating up. As cliché as it sounded Mark could swear he got lost in the youngers eyes. "Can I kiss you?"

Mark nodded slightly before he felt a pair of soft and gentle lips on his own. As Mark kissed Jinyoung, Jackson moved the older into his lap as he left a trail of kisses along his jawline and neck. Mark couldn't register what was going on as Jackson sucked on his neck.

Once the two had pulled away the oldest out of the trio was a hot mess. His face was red and his breathing had gotten heavier. He glared slightly at Jinyoung who was smirking as he leaned against Jackson. "Why-" He began but was cut off by Jackson.

"Hyung, we love you. More than we should. We kind of hoped that you would want to be our boyfriend." Mark smiled nodding as he pulled Jinyoung in for a hug. Jackson wrapped his arms around the two pressing a kiss on their foreheads. "I love you both." Jinyoung muttered.

"Appa, what happened to your neck?" Mia asked the next day at lunch making Mark blush as Jackson and Jinyoung smiled. The other four laughed confusing Mia who was genuinely worried about her father getting hurt.

Who do you guys think would be submissive in their relationship....