✨ kya karun o ladies mein hoon adat se majboor✨

Start from the beginning

Sid : you can leave ...and get ready for Tonight. ..

Sheh : fyn...

Sid : and yes you need not wear uniform for next 3 months untill this deal gets done....

Sheh : okay ...

Shehnaaz leaves .....

Sidharth : I hope she doesn't mess up ....

Vik  : she won't and chill yaar she is Shehnaaz Kaur Gill ... Mr Santokh Gills daughter...

Sid : what !!

Vik : didn't you have any idea about this ...🤔🤔

Sid : no I didn't ...

Vik : hmm...

Sid was quite impressed with her ..ki she not one of those papa ki pari😂😂

So it was time for to leave ....

Sidharth was waiting for shehnaaz ...

Sid : I am waiting ( he called )

Sheh : in a minute ...

Sid : k....

Shehnaaz was coming out of her building  looking like red hot chili in a red dress....she has straightened her hair which was complementing her  look 🔥🔥

Sid was lost in her beauty ....

Sheh shook him ...

Sheh : aren't we getting late ...

Sid : hmm .. o .. yeah ...

Sheh : hmm

Sid : you look great ...

Sheh : I wish I could say same about you 😂😂😂

Sid : 😒😒..

Sheh : I am sorry I was just pulling your leg 😂😂

Sid : o Don't think pulling your boss leg would put you into trouble 😉...

Sheh : who is the boss ..I am here with my fiance.😉...

Sid : oo into the character nice....

Sheh : I want to win this challenge 😉...

Sid : hmm why so ...

Sheh : as per the deal you would do what I would ask you tooo....

Sid stops the car ....

Sid moves towards her ...

Sid : aisa kya karne wali ho....

Sana : you need to wait Mr fake fiance 😉..

Sid : kahi mere zid lootne ka tho plan Nahi

Shehnaaz starts moving towards him and sid starts moving back ... shehnaaz goes close to his ears ...

Sheh : itna bhi khudko importance nahi deni chahiye Mr fake fiance 😉... And taps his shoulder slowly like cleaning it off kind off....

Sid : mein hoon hi itna hot and moated wanted 😉😉😉 ...and pulls her closer to him....

Sid : meri fake fiance ka act karte karte I hope you don't fall for me 😉... ,

Sheh was shocked at his statement ... But she could not deny the fact that her body was reacting to his touch like it never did ...

Sid : bdw nice perfume .. fiance 😉
..

And he got off the car as they had reached the Venue....

Sid opens the door for her and this got her back ....

Sid gives her hand And she gets off the car ....

As soon as Sidharth entered with shehnaaz they were like the most interesting topic and shocker for alll the people present there as they knew sidharth was not into dating ...after he had a break up with shanaya singhania....
He was not seen with any of the girls ..

He had distanced himself ...from all these stuffs but today he was with a gorgeous lady... All the were hell jealous of naaz as they cracked the hard but which they were trying since ages .....

While there were no less men drooling over shehnaaz too... Khuranas son Rishabhs eye were stuck at shehnaaz ...

Sidjealous Shukla was well aware of the stares at his girl ..and a pang of jealousy hit him ...( But that was quite weird but what's his is his no matter real or fake she is mine for next 3 months )

He slid his around her bare back and held her by her waist and pulled her towards him ...

Shehnaaz breath chocked with his sudden move .....

Sidnaaz entered ......