This week was awesome!

The title says it all!

My MJ lanyard finally came in! And it came with an "I Miss Michael Jackson" button! So ready to sport that at school!

Today during lunch period, our DJ, (Yes, we have a lunch time DJ) played "Love Never Felt So Good", and it was like the ENTIRE cafeteria stopped and looked at me and my bestfriend, and fellow moonwalker, Ty. It was a little embarassing at first, because they were watching us dance and sing loudly, but after a while, some people joined us! And it was less awkward.

Buuuuuuttttt, While listening to "Blame It On The Boogie" a girl and this guy started FIGHTING like PHYSICALLY FIGHTING! and I literally gasped and said "NO! Not infront of Michael you guys!" Then I bailed out because the police came and I wasn't trying to bo near the police! #HellNahBruh

Wednesday, was bitter sweet. I got a freakin' paper cut, ON MY EYEBALL and had to wear my aviator shades for the rest of the day, but my history teacher called me "Michael" because the shades are literally like the pair he wore in the 80's...

Today, Me and my friend Karlee decided that we were infact born in the wrong era. We were born in the "BOTDF" era, but we really didn't understand why we liked Michael until the invincible era! If time travel was possible, we would've changed alot so that instead of being born in 1998, we would have been born in the late 70's so we could have been old enough to go to a BAD tour concert! We both have major crushes on Slash and Michael, so, that would've been heavenly!

We also watched "Michael Gets Mad At Slash" on YouTube and we died from laughter! Literally kept playing it over and over! If, you haven't seen it, you really should! Anyway, I'm off to type up "If Michael Only Knew" Peace! <3 

Much L.O.V.E.

P.S. Go check out the authors note on "MJJ Imagines" please, and follow the instructions! Your help is needed BADLY!