Q&A On Dat Ass.

*I wanted more questions but oh well. :'(  Leave some below for next time :3*

Question from themooniswalking: "Favourite Harry Styles moment?"

Answer: That time Harry couldn't help himself and lost his battle with gravity. (Photo section above) XD

Question One from AmexaLuna: "Hey, how do you feel about Michael seat still at the Grammys?"

Answer: HAPPY AS FUCK. I feel like that was the most respectful thing they could do, besides that tribute from Miguel! I also wonder how that would've worked because Wiz Khalifah would've been seated behind him... that probably would've been HILARIOUS. Don't you think? XD THEY ARE SO OPPOSITE! But I beat Wiz instagram would've been flooded with selfies ft. Michael...

Question from Mjs_Bad_Girl: "What era of Michael in particular is the steamiest in your opinion?"

Answer: DANGEROUS Era was and still is a danger to my ovaries! YES! Every era was sexy as HELL but something about Michael in this era was just extremely sexy, and more "Edgy" 

Question From Weirdo_xo_xo : "Are you and that one boy who said he would only like as a sister (or friend) still cool with you?"

Answer: THAT BASTARD! HELL...yeah. Lol he is still my best male friend. The one ever invented. The best one I could ever ask for! He moved two towns over so, we can't chill as much as we used to, but the feelings I have for him have left the building. - Finally. 

Question from QueenRenee__ : "Would you ever want to meet any of your Moonwalker sisters one day?"

Answer: OF COURSE LIKE, OMG I NEED TO MEET ALL OF Y'ALL OR AT LEAST THE ONE'S I TALK TO ALOT BEFORE I DIE. #BUCKETLISTASFUCK YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Question from MichaelJ777 : "Do you have an Instagram? And if so what is it?"

Answer: Yes, yes I do. my Instagram is X_GoldenBullets_X follow me? lol

Question from Veronicasince1999 :  "Where did u get ur sunglasses at?!"

Answer: Route21 on sale for 6.99 but, I stood in line so long he took a dollar off. XD

Question from veronicasince1999: "How long have u been in this beautiful family of the Moonwalkers?"

Answer: LITERALLY every since I can remember. It's like I was passed the torch from my mom...my father is stuck between Prince and Michael, but my mother was and is a Moonwalker. So, probably since I was conceived. XD

Question From manai_jene: "What state do you live in?"

Answer: The stupidest state in the world because 'we' voted for Trump (I DIDN'T VOTE.) But, that state is South Carolina. :3 

Next time I would LOVE to have more questions. :3

Much L.O.V.E