KILLuminati...Prince (Something's fishy here, America.)(Intro)

Spin-off of 'Killuminati Michael'

First and foremost, sending love to my white Dove, Prince! If this man wasn't fine, I don't know what fine means! YAAAAAS

First and foremost, sending love to my white Dove, Prince! If this man wasn't fine, I don't know what fine means! YAAAAAS...That's right.  Prince will always be remembered for his unique style, originality, HIS FACE, THAT BEAUTIFUL SKIN, his friskiness, and the SHADE. Oh my lawd, the shade he could dish out! Anyway, Mr. Rogers, we love you and miss you down here...P.S. Can you and Michael maybe settle this "You butt is mine" crap and everything else y'all may have had beef over while you're up there? When we get there, we wanna see you two TOGETHER. Thanks in advance. XD

Anyway. Hello...It's me...The Queen of Illuminati research!

Little note for the people who think that arguing with me will get them somewhere...it won't. So, if you don't want to hear this, then um...leave. It's not hard boo! I refuse to have an argument like I did last time, ight? You will be slayed and blocked. One and only warning.

I don't entertain pettiness.

Now. The 'Illuminati sacrifice' didn't cross my mind when I first heard that Prince died! I was just shocked! Quite a health freak, active guy! How could he just leave all of a sudden??? The only know problem Prince had, was that at the last Golden State Game (#TeamCurry) he attended, he was walking with a cane because all those splits, jumping from shit...took a toll on both of his hips, and he needed a DOUBLE replacement. Anyway, I didn't think murder until one night, my band director and I were texting and he said: "Prince's death...am I the only one who thinks this flu shit is just a slick cover up for murder? I smell a conspiracy!" So, I got on my laptops (Yes, my macBook AND my HP...no judge me...AND YES IT'S NECESSARY) and I did EXTENSIVE research, and found some things that pinned murder to Prince's death, AND that pinned his murder to be done by the ones who took Michael out...the secret society.

Sooooo two BLACK and HEALTHY eating men, still in their prime who didn't do illegal drugs, alcohol or smoke cigarettes, who BOTH fought multi billion dollar record labels and WON, just drop dead huh? I call bullshit. The drugs they were on were prescribed, and Michael did overcome his addiction in the 90's. I do believe that his death was covered up by this whole "He hired Conrad Murray to give me drugs at night so I can sleep." shit. I don't believe it. I believe that Michael hired him as his personal physician, not his drug drug dealer. But he didn't  know he hired his own hit man...

Do you believe the drug bullshit?

Check this out:

> Prince gained all the rights to his own music after a lengthy battle.

> Made his money WITHOUT selling out to 'them'

> ALWAYS spoke out against them.

> He helped Michael Jordan design his first shoe and funded it.

> Spoke alot about Conspiracy theories and "Chemtrails" (Will be explained later.)

> Promoted peace and tranquility among everyone.

> Listen to this. Prince JUST got his entire catalog back from Warner Brothers after a kinda lengthy battle for it...he was still making albums and from what I understand, he just dropped one or was about to drop one...he was about to snatch some wigs by coming back...but all of a sudden...just like Michael, he just...dies?

Similar to Michael's life story...right?

Now, out of respect, I gave it a few days until I posted this. Since Prince's funeral has been held and he's already been cremated, I will do this now. But, if you want me to be honest...the conversation between me and my fellow conspiracy police force members started the moment my director pointed out a few things...everything seemed so fishy and everything seemed so...June 25th, 2009..."What? That's the day Michael died! What do you mean by that?!" Well, just wait and I'll open your Spiritual eye to allow you to see just how this "Flu" story...is laced...IF you want. If not, I won't.

No worries, Killuminati Michael is still live and in effect!

Conspiracy or Coincidence?

In the song, "Lets Go Crazy"...when he says..."Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down?" Prince, when asked what the 'elevator' meant during an interview, he said it represented the devil...LA Reid confirmed the story, saying that he found it quite odd that Prince...died in the elevator after Prince also told him what elevator meant in his song...

  "One time I was with him privately and he said, 'You know what the elevator is right?'" Reid recalled. "He said. 'Well, the elevator is the devil...' And so for me it was like really haunting when I read that he was found in an elevator."  

What do you think about this?

 More coming soon biiiiitch! *My Prince Legends Panel voice*

And just remember this:

Rest in peace Prince Rogers