*Grabs Crotch*

You guys, last night had to be the funiest night I've ever lived through. Me and my brother were literally on stage in tears laughing at those damn people! Here's how it went down. So, I had to DJ at a Valentines Gala last night. I played all types of music, but as a Moonwalker, I had to throw in some Michael here and there, but to be honest, since this was a different crowd than what I usually DJ for, I didn't think they were gonna like it! so, the first Michael song I played was "Chicago" you know, to try and introduce them to some "newly released Michael". So then an older lady procedes to yell "That's my shit!" and people scurried to the dance floor. It was crazy!

I played "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough", "Black Or White", "Billie Jean", "Remember The time", and of course "Love Never Felt So Good". Also played some other MJ songs! Literally gave then a taste of evey Era, even Xscape. But lord when The extended version of "Smooth Criminal" came on...omg...everyone starting doing all of this wild slow dancing with their partners. Even the children grabbed their girlfriends and hit the floor! It looked like something from the short film ya'll! Then, some handsome white guy came out of no where with a fedora and started skipping around like Michael does and this other little boy who has won almost every talent show with his rendition of the "Billie Jean" dance rutine kinda challenged the man to a dance off! It was something ever Moonwalker wants to witness! An entire town comming together to dance and fellowship to our little AppleHead!

Hey you! If you haven't read and liked the last update in my "MJJ Imagines" book, go do that! I don't update until I reach a certain amout of likes, so if you want an update, go check it out! I'll be waiting...

Happy Valentines Day my fellow Moonwalkers!!!

Everyone wonders why I HATE (And I do Mean Hate) valentines day. I've never told a soul, but since us Moonwalkers are a "Fandom Family", I guess I'll tell everyone reading. The reason I hate Valentines day and everything it stands for is because 8 years ago today, is the day my last boyfriend, that I had loved very much and cared for, and thought that he felt the same way about me, decided instead of getting me a Valentines day gift like everyone else around us was doing, he broke up with me in a way I can't even explain. It was terrible, embarassing and degrading! He just moved on like he didn't do anything and now he's currently in a relationship and here I am, 8 years later still trying to get a guy to even notice me! And the sad thing is, a few have, but then when we start talking, I notice they only talk about and want one thing...sex. No feelings are actually there and it tears me up and continues to taunt me. I'm like, so ready for this day to be over already...

but, to those who love Valentines Day, have a great one...<3

Much L.O.V.E. <3