"Lovin' Me"

So, last night, I fell asleep after listening to a whole lot of Chris Brown and a whole lot of Michael Jackson. Well apparently, my choice of music effected my dreams!

So, in my dream, it was June 25th, 2015. I was scrolling through my channels and land on MTV. MTV releases a new music video entitled "Lovin' me". tThe song however was basically 'Chicago' with some lyric alterations and a few lines were added and taken away to make it a conversation between Chris and Michael, to fit what the video was about. It was about Chris and Michael both meet this fine lady with children that claims she is on her own. Some nights she spends with Michael, some nights she spends with Chris. Some nights, neither guy hears from her!

Why? Because those are the nights she is with her HUSBAND played by Chris Tucker. He husband is always on the road working. At the beginning of the video, Chris shows up as a surprise to the door of the mistress while Michael was over. Michael and the woman, played by Taraji P. Henson, are cuddled up on the couch watching a movie and Michael, dressed in all white, opens the door to see Chris, holding flowers, dressed in all black. Chris drops the flowers and gets up in Michael's face. The woman jumps in between them and tries to separate them, but Michael pushes her to the floor.

Chris and Michael get into a bit of a shouting match and then Michael got pissed. "Who the hell are you?!" Chris asked, clearly being rude. Michael tilted his head and fussed "No, who the hell are you?" He said in a low tone. Chris shrugged his shoulders and responded: "I came here with flowers man so I mean, it should be pretty obvious who I am homeboy..." Chris said. "There's no way! I'M her boyfriend!" Michael pointed at the woman and then looked at Chris and sung, clearly in pain: "SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T HAVE NO MAN, RAISED THE KIDS THE VERY BEST SHE CAN!" and then Chris came in and sung: "She was lovin' meeeee..." And then the beat came in and Michael and Chris kept singing back and forth and of course danced their freaking hearts and souls out...even though they weren't really liking each other at the moment.

Then, towards the end of the song, Michael got up and Chris's face after Chris had walked away and was leaning against the light pole smoking a blunt. He looked at Chris up and down and Chris responded by blowing weed smoke into Michael's face. Michael laughed and ripped the blunt Chris's mouth, threw it to the ground and stomped on and sung: "SHE WAS LYIN' TO YOU, LYIN' TO ME..." Then, the beat stopped and Michael stopped singing and Chris's jaw dropped. A man got out of his car and walked up to the girl Chris and Michael were talking about and kissed her and said "Hey baby..." IT WAS HER HUSBAND! Michael then wrapped up the song with: "...CAUSE SHE GOT A FAMILY, FAMILY, YEAH!" And then the song ended with Michael and Chris walking in slow motion away from the woman's house and the husband was standing there, looking at his wife dumb founded.

I wish I could explain it better, but It was soooooo DOPE LIKE OMG!!!!!!

Dats it... Much Love!