Just Because I can.

Guess who's getting that sweatshirt above for their birthdayyyyyyyy!

THIS CHICK!

Shutouts to the best friend. He's such an awesome dude.

Y'all, my favorite episode of Martin came on tonight bruh. (YouTube vid above.) XD I have no idea why this is so hilarious to me that Michael is so feisty but, it has me gone everytime! The whole episode, Michael was just a bully! Lmao It's actually fun to see Michael depicted in a show as a freaking human instead of the freak people usually portray him as! See what I'm sayin'?

SCHOOL IS CANCELED BECAUSE OF THIS FREAKING RAIN AND FLOODING. NOT TO MENTION, THE MAIN ROAD TO THE TOWN MY SCHOOL IS IN COLLAPSED! LIKE, IT'S. GONE. THANK GOD NO ONE WAS ON IT OR THEY WOULD'VE MET A SAD, SAD ENDING!

No School means no homework. No homework means free time. Free time means UPDATES! AYYYE!

UGH! Don't you just hate when you try and joke with your mom dukes, and she gets all serious and you just wished that you could pause time and take back what you said? Yeah. That just happened. And she wonders why I'm a Daddy's girl! If you follow me on Snapchat (ASVP_COCKYY), you understand where I'm coming from! XD My Dad is a nut, like myself. :D

My MJ bookbag is dirty! I wanna cry! :'(

I took a nap and had a dream that me and my Moonwalker Ty performed 'Scream' for our schools talent show and of course we won. Then, Janet came from backstage while we were in the middle of the part where her and Michael just dance and the campus went crazy! We though they were screaming for us, but no. She was behind us, doing the routine!!! We didn't notice her until the END of the song. Why? Idk. Then, when it was time for us the get our trophies, Michael walked in from the back of the gym with the trophies! He had on a Black military type uniform with a '777' armband, which was sliver. He even SIGNED the trophies!

Y'all. I went to Walmart, and this dude told me I had a "Nice ass" on me...personally, I don't like guys that notice your rump before they notice your beauty! So, I blew him off. Then he says..."It's probably fake anyway"...Wha? *Minion voice* Boy. I am 16 years old from the deep South. (South Carolina). We're Au Naturale around here!  Where do I have the time or money to get a booty job? Please tell me. Baby this was made possible by my mother and my love for cornbread. Thank you very much.

Currently watching some Chris Tucker stand up! "What if Michael Jackson was a pimp?" has me CRYING just bye. I can't deal with this. XD When he said "Slow down Tito...SLOW DOWN TITO, DAMN! Is that my hoe over there, sittin' on the cuuuurb?"  I screamed!

Das it.

Much L.O.V.E