Halloween!

*As a Halloween special, here are a few short Halloween themed imagines xoxo*

Pumpkins

"I could use some help," You yell as you try to make your way through the front door. Your girlfriend comes running to you, thinking you are in trouble, but stops in her tracks when she sees you.

"(Y/ N), what the hell are those?" she asks as she gives you a look of disbelief.

"Uhm, pumpkins," you say giving her a confused face, still struggling to get through the door. Emily rolls her eyes before walking over to you and taking one of the pumpkins out of your hands and helping you through the door.

"Yeah, I know they are pumpkins. I meant, what are they for?" The two of you make your way into the kitchen and sit the pumpkins down on the counter. You turn to her with a huge smile.

"I thought we could carve pumpkins." She gives you a blank stare before shaking her head.

"Carving pumpkins is for children." You cross your arms over your chest and furrow your eyebrows.

"It is not. It is a fun Halloween activity that can be enjoyed by people of all ages," you say in a serious tone. Emily laughs and walks over to you.

"Well, I hope you enjoy your fun Halloween activity. I have grown up work to do." She gives you a light kiss on your forehead before turning around and heading back to her office.

"Whatever, I will just have all of the fun by myself." You shout out to her retreating body. Turning back to your pumpkin, you grab your tools and get to work.

Halfway through carving your pumpkin, you decide you want to listen to some music, so you turn on your phone and start jamming out to the monster mash. As you are dancing around to the music, you miscalculate where the knife is as you go to pick it up. Accidentally grabbing the blade, you pull back to see a gash on your palm and blood seeping out.

"Shit!" you call out while holding onto your injured hand.

"Everything ok?" Emily calls out, from her office.

"That depends on your definition of ok," you say as you look around for a towel or something.

"(Y/N), if this is something stupid again," you hear Emily say as she walks into the kitchen. But when she sees you, her eyes widen, and she rushes over to you, grabbing a dishrag on the way.

"How did your fun activity turn into a bloodbath?" she asks you as she wraps the rag around your hand.

"If you had carved pumpkins with me, this would have never happened," you say defensively.

"Well, I didn't realize you needed adult supervision," she says with a roll of her eyes. But then she looks back at your hand with concern. "I think you might need stitches."

"Couldn't you just kiss it and make it better?" You look at Emily with puppy dog eyes and a pout. With a small smile, she leans forward and kisses your lips gently.

"While I am not complaining, I was talking about my hand," you say sarcastically. She lightly hits your arm.

"Come one, let's get you to the hospital."

Trick or Treat

"Are you sure you can't come?" Garcia asks as you guys get ready to leave work for the day.

"I'm sorry Pen, I promised my nephew I would take him trick or treating."

Every year, Penelope throws a huge Halloween bash. Everyone in the BAU was invited, of course, plus you got to meet some of Garcia's other friends, who were always very interesting. Unfortunately, though, this year, your nephew has begged you to take him trick or treating, and how could you say no.