You're Mine

*TW for smut with Dom Emily. Also, I guess choking kink? Spanking kink? I've never written anything like this and am not sure what all I should be warning you for so uh I guess just be prepared for anything. Also, let's pretend that Morgan was still there when Emily was Unit Chief. xoxo*

"Where are you going?" Reid asks as you stand up from your chair.

"I'm drained," you say as you reach your arms up to stretch the aches out of your body. "I need some coffee."

"If you needed something to quench your thirst," Morgan says as he walks towards you, "You could've just said so. You got a tall glass of water right here."

"Oh wow," you say with a laugh, "Garcia always says you're not that funny, but clearly she was wrong because that was hilarious."

"Don't lie," he says as you keep laughing, "you know you want a piece of Derek Morgan."

"Sorry big guy," you say as you gently pat his very toned chest, "but I think I would go for Reid before I went for you."

At the sound of his name, Reid looks up with a confused face before going back to analyzing whatever paper is in his hand.

"Ouch," he says with a hiss, "Pretty boy before me?"

You nod and give him a sarcastic sympathetic look. Morgan isn't used to being turned down and honestly, it felt kind of nice to be the one to do it.

"How much longer do I need to flirt before you give in?" he asks and you shrug in response.

"Hmm," you say as you put your finger to your chin as if it were a difficult decision. "I'll let you know what I have an answer to that." You wink at him before laughing again and turning to walk towards the coffee machine.

"I hate it when you leave but I love to watch you go," Morgan calls out behind you.

"Take a picture," you say back, "it'll last longer."

As you walk to the coffee machine, you pass by Emily's office window and inside you see her sitting behind her desk. She is looking out of her window at the same time you are looking in, so you wave to her thinking that she would wave back, but all she does in response is turn away from you and bow her head towards the folder in front of her.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ugh," you hear Morgan groan from his desk on the other side of the room.

Without a case, there wasn't anything to do except go over the piles of paperwork that had been handed to the team by Strauss.

"Aww," you say as you look over at him. "Have you given up for the day? Need me to pick up your slack like I usually do?" you tease.

"I mean if you're offering," he says as he holds up the papers in your direction.

"Yeah, I wasn't," you reply with a shake of your head.

"So..." he says as he stands up and moves over to prop himself on the edge of your desk, "got any plans this weekend."

"Actually," you say as you rest your forearms on your desk and look up at him, "I do."

"And they don't involve me?" he asks in mock offense.

"No they don't, because I am going on a date this weekend," you say with a smile as you think about what you had planned.

"A date?" Morgan asks as he raises his eyebrows and you curse yourself for not being more careful with this information that you let slip. "With who."