My girlfriend?

~ I feel like this was a request but I can't remember who it was from. Xoxo ~

It's always another party, another bar, and another night filled with loud music and flashing lights. For some reason, the team loves to go out, but you are more like Reid. You would be perfectly content curling up with a good book at home.

But you understand that this is what the team does to relax and take their minds off of the horrible things that you see every day. So whenever they insist on dragging you to another club, you grit your teeth and let them. But you usually tend to sit by the bar for most of the night, nursing whatever drink you decide to get, while you people watch.

Tonight, you are in the middle of sipping on one of those fruity cocktails they put the little umbrellas in, while you watch Morgan and Garcia teach Reid how to dance. However, your attention is drawn when a man sits down at the bar in the seat next to you.

"Hey pretty lady," he says, and you turn your attention to him. "What brings you out tonight?"

You study him for a second and come up with a quick profile. He is the type of guy who thinks that every girl should fall at his feet. Very arrogant and not able to handle rejection well. You decide that at the end of the day this guy could be annoying, but not dangerous as long as you stay in such a public setting. So you figure it wouldn't hurt to engage in conversation.

"Nothing in particular," you respond.

"You're not out celebrating?" he asks with a smirk. You raise an eyebrow at him.

"Can't a girl go out just to enjoy herself?" He starts to laugh, and you can't tell if he has horrible humor and found that funny, or if he was faking so he could get into your pants. Something tells you it's the latter.

"I guess you are right," he says once his laughter dies down, "I shouldn't have assumed. Let me buy you a drink to make up for it." You shake your head as you hold up the drink in your hand.

"Thank you, but I already have one," you say.

"Well then let me buy you something else," he says as he scoots to the edge of his chair and leans toward you. You start to get uncomfortable so you scoot back.

"I am ok," you insist. "There is no need."

"That's ok," he says with a shrug as he takes a long swig of the beer in his hand. "I like an independent woman."

"I should be going now," you say as you grab your purse and start to stand up. But he grabs your wrist and holds you in your place.

"But I don't even know your name," he says as he shoots you a kind smile that you see directly through.

You try to pull out of his grip, trying to get away without causing any kind of scene, but his fingers tighten.

"At least let me have your number for the road."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

*Emily's POV*

"Nice moves," JJ says to Spence as the two of us walk past him, Derek, and Garcia. We get back to our table and sit down across from Rossi and Hotch.

"You two old-timers don't seem to be having much fun," I say to the men, and they both frown at me.

"First of all," Rossi says, "We are not old. And second of all, a bar like this is not where I plan on meeting the fourth Mrs. Rossi."

"Come on Rossi," JJ says, "I am sure there are plenty of young women here who are attracted to you."

"Exactly," I chime in, "You're rich and pretty handsome for your age. You would have no problem finding a sugar baby." I can't hold in my laughter and both me and JJ dissolve into a fit of giggles. Even Hotch cracks a smile.