~ Author's Note ~

Hey guys just a couple of things I want to make clear before you start reading

1 - First off thank you for reading my writing. I honestly am not even expecting anybody to click on this to read it but if you did then I am very thankful for you!

2 - Second, I mainly write these for myself but I figured I would post them here too. However, if you have a request I am more than happy to write it for you!

3 - Third, all of these imagines will have a female reader's point of view. There are a couple where I specifically refer to the reader as a lesbian or as bisexual, but most of my stories can be read as either.

4 - Fourth, unless I specify say that it is a sequel, each of the chapters are a different imagine with completely different context and backgrounds. None of them are connected to each other.

5 - And last but not least, I took a lot of inspiration from other stories that I read. I tried not to plagiarise in any way, but my stories probably have the same general theme as other people's. If you see that one of my imagines is really similar to yours or one that you have read let me know and I will be glad to take it down. I never want to take anybody's work and pretend like it is mine.

Ok guys that is all for now! Like I said before, hopefully, you enjoy it! XOXO