"Baby, sweetheart, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚..." [take 2]

Mulai dari awal

Seokjin interrupted you with a little grin pulling at the corners of his mouth, a strand of his pink-blonde hair coming loose from its swept style. "I wasn't talking about Namjoon."

You raised an eyebrow at the son of Aphrodite's knowing tone. "I'm not going to acknowledge the other possibility you may have been speaking of because that's just plain stupid and I do not entertain idiocy, thank you very much."

Seokjin blinked at you, the bickering boys behind you stopping for a minute to stare at you as well. He glanced at Namjoon amusedly before turning back to you. "Well, I certainly see the family resemblance NOW."

"What can I say, our genes are superior," Namjoon shrugged and you snickered.

"If you want to be regaled with stuff that won't even help you in the future, then suuuureeee," Yoongi scoffed on the side.

"Honestly, I am astonished I didn't guess it earlier," Taehyung's voice was suddenly right beside your ear, low and playful as he grinned down at you, "both of them are bossy enough to direct an entire legion."

"Ha ha, real funny," you rolled your eyes, although you and Namjoon did share an amused grin.

"Not that I mind!" Taehyung poked you in the shoulder, fingers brushing at the comfy fabric of the tan cardigan you'd thrown on this morning, making you fight down the faint smile that threatened to curl over your lips for absolutely no reason at all. "It's cute how you think you can order me around, baby."

The sly, seductive smirk and husky timbre of Taehyung's purr made the implications behind those words overwhelmingly clear, and a flush danced over your neck. Damn Taehyung and his dirty mind.

"Gods almighty, save this for the bedroom, Taehyung!"

"SAVE THIS FOR NEVER!"

"Namjoon, not agai— YOU KNOW WHAT WE'RE GOING INSIDE,"

It took a while, but everyone had finally settled down, and had apparently switched souls with people of perfect behavior when Seokjin reminded them where they were going. To see his mother. Aphrodite, goddess of attraction, beauty, and love.

The first thing you saw when you stepped into the large building nestled comfortably in the downtown of your city was the expansive Gucci outlet on the first floor, the logo emblazoned in black and gold on the elegantly arched walls and the veined, black marble floor smooth under your feet. You felt incredibly out of place as your eyes examined the handbags and the clothes and the shoes that probably cost more than your entire being, organs and all.

And it was absolutely frigid inside this place— you couldn't help the way your hands came to clutch at your opposing arms and rub gently as you walked. You were sure you'd be able to see your breath clouding in front of you if you looked closely enough.

You knew Taehyung noticed the way you tried to conceal the goosebumps trailing up your skin, because he instantly drew closer to you and slung an arm over your shoulders, grinning down at you in a way reminiscent of the way he'd smiled when you two were walking home after that first day together, after your water fight.

As much as you wanted to pull away, you decided losing Taehyung's furnace-like heat wasn't worth it, even if Namjoon looked kind of irritated. You settled for ducking your head and trying not to all but melt under Taehyung's soft smile and warmth.

Your fingers drifted nervously to the chains hanging from the multiple piercings in your ear after the brief silence when you didn't answer and then down to the long bronze chain once again hanging at your neck, now proudly glinting against your black shirt for the world to see, a matching one draped over Taehyung's collarbones.