👻♩ 𝕞ⓞ𝓸Ⓝ𝕝ᶤﻮ𝐇𝕋 ☜💀

'Your work has been updated'

"Finish!" You said as you laying your back against the backrest, letting all the weight sinking to the cushion, while a long sigh leaving your throat. Suddenly 'Ding!' A sound of a massages hitting your lobe, causing you to immediately looking at your bright screen, 'Y/n!, I'm Minju...do you free tomorrow?' You shock seeing her texting you first. 'Of course, I am, What's happened?' You typed back, and wait for a while, until another massages send a seconds later, you suddenly surprised when 'read' appeared as soon as you press 'send'. 'Oh, I was thought that I should invite you to a party tomorrow, we always hanging out before competition' a smiled formed your lips, as you see they thinking about you "No! No! Focus!" You shake your head, making all the hairs attach to your face before hit your fist to your head softly. 'Oh thanks for inviting! I'll be there!' You typed as you moving yourself to the bed, lying down softly. "Ding" another sounds hitting your head, you lifted your phones in front of your eyes, before pressing a home button, to show the massages. "A voice massage?" You murmur confusingly, before open a voice massages she sent. "Y/n!..I'll wait for you, see you there" her soft voice makes your heart sink, red blush across your cheeks, while your eyes narrower, nearing closing due to a bright smile you makes.

Next day...
Your day went normal, all the classes is all the same, boring...until your stomach start to become a gardens, with a tons of butterflies flew around, just when you thought of what is waiting for you in the evening. "Y/n.." a voice makes you turn around seeing a familiar figures. "Are you going to the party?" She said grabbing your shoulder softly. "Yeah.."you smiled nervously. "Then should we go together? I'm sure you going to lost just when you seeing the maps she sent to you" she said crossing one arms confidently. "Sure..." you said and followed her step by step to meet with your destination.

"Ah..you're here!" A sound from one members said as all the others also turn around meeting you and her friend. "Oh, Y/n...and Yujin" Chaeyeon said greeting you two. "Hi" you said while bowing to greeting all the council and athletes. "Umm...why are you came with Yujin?" Chaeyeon ask further. "Oh..Umm...She was scared I'll lost to find this place" you said laughing looking at Yujin, who agreed with your answer. "Yeah..absolutely, the map you sent her is like a maze. No way she gonna find us before the sunset" Yujin said confidently. All the others laughing at the reasons you gave, with some of them open the maps to see a maze. "You're right" Yena said laughing. "Kids! Stop laughing, dinner time" Eunbi says sarcastically breaking the humors. "Yeah, mom....Y/n! Sit here" Yena said and provide you a seat beside her, patting them convince you the buy her options. "Yeah..thanks" you walked there and get a seat you have been provided.

"All right, everyone is here now...let's party!" Eunbi said opening the events, cutting a ribbon in her imagination. "Let's go" all the crashing of glass sound can be heard down the alley, everyone is out of there mind, taking a sip of alcohol and chitchatting about their lives. "Y/n!" A sound finally grab your attention. "Yep? What's up?" You answered looking at the source of the sound. "Cheers" she said crashing her glass with you with a light smile. "Cheers.." you answered crashing your glass as well, then take a sip, let a heat flow through your throat. "You good?" She asked further as she see your horrible reaction from getting a alcohol in your esophagus for the first time. "Yeah..of course" you said trying so hard to keep a puke inside your throat. "But you don't seem okay" she said patting your back, drawing them in circle, calming your heart. "I-I'm..." a last word left your mouth, as a puke start to replacing them. "Oh god...just took the bathroom...hurry! Left corner" she said pushing you to the bathroom direction.

"...that was close" you walking out panting. You carried your souls out of the bathroom, leaving your liquids flowing through the tube to somewhere they should be. Your hands grab balcony as you lean forward, closing your eyes, inhaling deep a fresh oxygen. "Better" you murmur as you finally can take a full breath. You opened your eyes with a few blink seeing a yellowish light shining above, adding another layer to your eyes. "So beautiful" you said taking a closer look. "Yeah..it is" someone said grabbing your attention. "Oh..Eunbi unnie" you waving your hands, greeting her again. "What are you doin here?" She asked stepped beside you, looking where you eyes landed. "Just..taking a fresh air?" You answered followed your gazed back to where you have landed them. "Get that" she said inhaled deep, getting the same thing you came to find.

"Thanks" suddenly a word left her mouth. "W-What are you talking about?" You asked confusingly, finally taking a break from stargazing. "Just thank you for helping cooking club, they would be regret didn't find you that day" she said looking at you with a proud smile. "Umm...don't need to thanks me, I might ruin the competition, you guys should know, how bad I am" you said exhaled your carbon dioxide. "That doesn't count, at least you try, I'm sure you'll do your best" she said patting your shoulder softly looking at your eyes. Suddenly, your body stiffing, losting yourself in her sparkling eyes, it was like a world stop, every movements became slow-mo, as her pupils connected with yours. "You're okay?" She finally says. "Oh..of course, yeah..I fine" you stutters avoiding her eyes contact.

"Ding" suddenly a massages sound breaking an awkward feeling. You picked your phone up from your pocket, but still didn't find anything, maybe it was not your phone. A giggled suddenly leave Eunbi mouth. "You okay?" You asked.

"Oh yeah, definitely....just about the blogs" she said
"What blog?" You asked panicked.

Thanks for supporting, please give us a lot of love...💕