🍪👊 𝓖𝕆ⓄŜᵉ𝔟𝕦м𝕡ⓢ ☹ඏ

Your jaws drop when your vision became clear, understand what she trying to says. "Isn't this more than amazing?" You gazed followed your friend's to the figure in front of you walking to where you belong. You nodded slowly seeing Ahn Yujin and her friend sitting the available seat in front of you two. A smile forms your lips just a second she sat down the chair facing her back to you, your eyes sparkling admiring her figure. "Hey! Wake up!" You friend snapping her fingers, hitting consciousness against someone in your mind. "Yah!...." you said annoying, hitting her shoulder slightly, then going back to admiring her until... "Ok! Let's start the lesson!"

You eyes focusing on your computer, hands typing on the keyboards, writing a word followed by a word as you payed all attention to your class assignment. "Finish!" You said stretching yourself, leaning against the backrest. "Yah...why are you typing so fast?" Your friend amazed. "Hey...don't you remember? I'm a writer!" You said confidently. "Totally forgot..." she said smile weakly.

"Hey..Ahn Yujin! Did you see a blog yesterday?" Ahn Yujin's friend said as she patted her softly making her moved her gazed to her friend computer's screen. "What blog?" She asked eyebrows raising then continued reading a paragraph on her friend's screen. "Ah...that blog, Yeah I seen it" she said then go back to writing her assignment. "Why did you act so normal? Like nothing happens?..it was you in the imagines" her friend's said widen her eyes. "Yah! Then why are you overacting?" She said back giggling. "Don't you think it was wrong? to used you? Or imagines about you" her friends said continuously. Just when she finished the sentence, the only one Ahn Yujin shake her head and still giggling "no, she has right to write it though" she said then shrugged it off. "You know who?" Her friend asked curiously. "No..of course not" she shook her head. "...But I still think it was wrong though" a sigh leaving her friend's mouth. "You know what is wrong about this blog?" Ahn Yujin said out of the blue. "What?" Her friend ears became clear focusing on what's her friend gonna says next, also you who sat behind and listened all the story. "Didn't you notice? I'm more romantic than what she wrote" she said confidently with a laugh.

A sigh leaving your mouth, as you relieve when listen what she said. Suddenly a hand touching your wrist. "Don't you think Y/n?" You eyes widen seeing Ahn Yujin grabbing your wrist as she turning around to asked you a question. "W-What?" You chest become pressured as your blood pressure increased continuously. "I'm more romantic than that blog...I thought you like to read them though" she said making your sweat rolling faster than before. "Ah..y-yes" you stuttered. "You know her?" Her friend asking looking at you. "Of course! She's my classmates before coming here" Ahn Yujin said making you thought 'she notices me?' "Oh y/n!....Can you help me with the assignment?" Your eyes widen, being shocked for a second before nodding slowly. "Of course she's free" suddenly a familiar said out of the blue, it was your friend cheering you to be with Ahn Yujin. "Yah" you whisper as you pinching her arms. "That's great! Then should we meet at the cafe? I have an appointment there too" she said then you nodding slowly, be careful to your act. "Okay...see you there" Ahn Yujin one last time before stand up and leaving the class as the bell rang.

"Yah! Why are you trying to match me with her?" You scold your friend as she ignored your complained and sing peacefully.

15:00...
"Hey...Yujin-ah, I'm in front of cafe..." you called her. "Oh...you're early. Never mind...I'm here too" a girl voice outside and inside the phones match as you move your gazed to the figure beside. "Hi.." you greeted again and waving your hand to her with a weak smile on your face. "Should we go inside?...you might be cold" she said as you nodding your head, then she opened the door as a sign for you to go in first, and as expect you did.

"Y/n!" Many different voice called you in the same time. "Oh..Chaeyeonnie, Chaewon, Yena and Wonyoung...are here too?" You asked while pointing everyone by their name. "Ah..yeah, they are here to celebrate the wining basketball match" Yujin explained. "Oh..Congratulations, and also sorry...I can't be there till the last match" you said rubbing your neck, thinking about the moment a ball hitting your head makes you embarrassed. "It's okay...and also you are hurt, we should be sorry not you" Chaeyeon said patting your shoulder.

"Oh and why are you coming with Yujin?" Chaewon said looking between you two. "Ah...she's here to help me with the assignment" Yujin explained and they all "oh" getting the ideas. "Sit here" Yujin said further pullling a chair for you. Just when sitting down the empty seat, you saw another figure that you didn't mention. "Oh..totally forget, this is Eunbi unnie...and Eunbi unnie, this is Y/n" Wonyoung introduced as you bow slightly, trying to be formal. "Hi..Y/n, I almost forgot who you are, you are a lot prettier when compare to back then" Eunbi said shaking your hand. "You know me?" You asked eyebrows raising. "Of course...I'm a president, how come I don't know you, oh and we also met each other very often at the library" she said then take a sip of Americano. "Ahh" you understand nodding your head.

"Should we start?" Yujin said then handing you her computer. You nodded then take a look at her work. As the time passed you edit and also changing some words to make the paragraph become more beautiful and easier to read. "Thanks...if I don't have you...my grade will be a lot lower than what I usually got" she said admiring her own work. "It's alright" you said smiled.

Suddenly a doorbell rang twice or more when someone rushing into cafe with her face become panicked. "Unnie!..I have a bad news"

Sorry for slow update...Anyway, thanks for supporting and please give us a lot of love...