↫↫↫↫↫ ᶠÃℓⓛιⓃG 𝐇A𝕣∂ ↬↬↬↬↬

After a long day, your head still cannot get over many special in your timeline. You smiled from cheek to cheek thinking all the story you have been through, but not long your eye seem to be heavy and drift yourself to the dreamland without warnings.

"Ding Ding!" a massages causing your phones to vibrate on the nightstand. The sound hit your earlorb making you blink a couple times before grabbing your phones and check the massages. 'Hey! don't forget our appointiment!' you smiled seeing your friend being hyped by the compettition. 'I know! I'll be there soon!' you typed back smile and then groaned with the long sigh before digging your bare face in a white pillows. "Can I have just five more minutes?" you asked yourself but before you can open your mouth another massages hitting your phone. 'Stop thinking about sleeping five minutes more! it'll makes you late for our appointment!' your eyes widen seeing the text. 'How she know what I'm saying?' you thought, but not long you rolled yourself over to the edge of the bed and hopped off, walking straight to your bahtroom.

After the long shower, you wore your favorite clothes, just a crop top and a short, putting on the light make up and a red tint on your inner lips and cheek bone. "Perfect" you said before looking your reflection in the miror. Before going out, you checking all the items you need. "Phone?" you said to yourself turning aroung finding it laying on the bed where you left it when you wake up. Pressing the home button seeing the screen showing up with the clock. "I still have a couple hours more" you said to yourself thinking what should you do to kil the time. A light bulb appears above your head as the idea flows in your creative brain. You put your bag away and sitting on the chair, turn on your computer and went staright to the blog without thinking twice.

"What should I write today?" you thought for a second before start typing the topic.

(18:00)
Your eyes flinched as a cool wind blew againts your eyelids, making you blink a few times adjust all the light and the environment around yourself. After an adjustion, you saw a white clouds collide each other in the same direction as wind, a group of bird flew together going their own home. Seeing those magic scene you inhaled deeply absorb the fresh air, pushing your feet up and down on the green grass an inch away from the water. A long blue lake flows, hearing the tides is such an amazing sound. You enjoyed the moment for a while before a dark shadow walking to your direction taking the space beside you. "You always here?" she asked sitting putting her feet beside yours. You hummed as a response and nodding answer her question. "Sitting here with a favorite person is gonna be very romantic" you said imagined a romantic scene in the drama you watch a night ago. "What do you feels now?" she asked watching you in every movements. "Good? you?" you asked turning your head to her wathcing her reaction. "Feels like I'm here with a favorite person" She said making you blushing. A smile form your lips with a red tint across your cheeks. "romantic enough?" she asked poking your right arms softly. "Stop it....Ahn Yujin!" You said cover your face avoid her to see a red blush from your face. "Don't be shy...I like to see you blushing from my word"

After typting the last word, you lay yourself backward leaning on the backrest, reading and admire your own work. A smile forms on your lips imagine the scene of you sitting there with her is a fantasic dream. Without hesitation you pressing the button 'Publish'.

'Your work has been updated!'

After seeing the result on your main blog, you stretch out your arms to right and left relaxing the muscles and leaning back the backrest once again with your head hang behind resting. But within a second your phone vibrate again with the text. 'Hey! Are you coming! I'm at the field' your friend text makes you jumped. You immediately typed back 'I'll be there soon' without an blink you grab all the items you need, packing it and and leaving your room.

"Oh..sorry, you okay?" a voice passing through your eardrums. Without realizing your body is on the floor, hips hurts by falling down. 'What's happened?...Chaewon?' you thought looking up finding who is in front of you. "You okay? sorry I didn't see" she said handing her empty hand for me the grab. "thanks" you stand up and wipe up all the dirt attach your short. "Sorry I didn't see" she said once again feeling guilty. "it's okay..I didn't see that coming too" you said smile weakly feeling guilty as well.

"Oh and where are you going..I seeing you rushing out of the door" she asked eyes rasing waiting for me the answer. "Oh...I-I... have an appointment with my friend at the field" you said stutters. "Oh...you gonna watch the compettition today?" she asked excited. "Yes" you said feeling awkward. "I'm a player too" she said smile brightly. "Oh really?" you asked eyes widen. She nodded still smile brightly. "I'm gonna win today if I have you sitting there watching" she said, but all you can do is blushing and shaking your head as a 'no'. "how come its depends on me....you gonna win because of your talents" you explained. "It's really depends on you...you always keep my spirit up" she said again causing your cheek to burn in the hot sensation.

"Oh...I'm late now, should we get going?" she asked looking at her watch on her wrist. You nodded your head smiling and rubbing your neck softly feeling excited at her sweet words.

All the way to the field is amazing, we stole our glance from time to time, both cheeks still in red blushing hard. Until we reach our destination.

"Y/n! Is that you?"

Thanks for supporting, please give us a lot of love.....