🍧💙 𝕀т'ѕ 𝕄𝓔?? ♕🎈

"Unnie! I have a bad news!" A loud voice gain all attention, not only from us, but all people in the areas also paying their attention to the bad news.

"What happened?" Eunbi unnie said eyes widen waiting for the younger continued her sentence. "Umm...one of our member...she's...got the accident, now she already admit at the hospital" The younger said feeling guilty and worrying at the same time. "Is she okay? Is she get injured?" Eunbi unnie asked worried. "No, nothing serious, she broken her wrist while baking the cake" The younger said continuous. "Minju...Then...what are you worrying about?" Yena asked confusingly. "The problem is that, now we ran out of the member for the competition, because everyone have their own schedule" Minju said ruffled her hair. A sigh leave everyone mouth causing you to exhaled as well, until someone brighten the idea. "We also want to helps your club as well, but I am a council and everyone here is athlete..." then an idea kick Eunbi head. "Except...Y/n?" She said and now every eyes is on you, looking at you eyes sparkling. "Me?!....no,no,no...I can't cook" you defended. "Y/n...we have no choice...please" Minju whine with her eyelids flutter begging to you. "Seriously? I can't even do an omelet" you defended again. "Y/n...Minju can teach you the menu we used in the competition, with that we can won the competition" Eunbi said making you cover your face in stress. A sigh leave your mouth just when you said "okay, okay....only this time" within a seconds everyone cheers up and thanks you for saving their life, but no one know, what is waiting for them just when you touch the oven.

"So Y/n...do have any free schedule...so I can teach you the recipe" Minju asked as she sat beside you to talk about the events that coming up in next 2 weeks. "Yeah...tomorrow evening" you said as you open your lock screen phone to see your schedule. "That's great...then see you at the club, I'll teach you myself" Minju said before waving a goodbye and went of the cafe immediately to tell all her friends a good news.

After you help Yujin to fixed her work and accept a new job from Minju, you walking lifeless on the road to reach your apartment. You opened the door "Beep!" An automatic door let your weak body stepped inside and laying your back on the softest white sheet bed. A sigh leave your mouth as your eyes stared at the ceiling. "What happened?"

Next day...
You woke up with a light shine on your face, you blinked a few times before get yourself ready to another early class, everything in the day is all the same, meeting Chaeyeon at the cafe as she says "fighting with your cooking competition" your face smile weakly thanking for cheering up, but still you are nervous and shaking. And again meeting Yujin in the English session as she said "I know you gonna make the most delicious desert!" All the feeling you have is more clear, it was all a dread, everyone seems to have a hope that you can win the cooking competition, making you putting more pressure on yourself, and also the self confident pulling you down from what you usually was, which makes you felt nervous. 'Oh my gods....how can I survive this competition...even an omelet, I still ruin it every morning' you said stressfully while blowing your bang.

"Y/n...why are you still here?" A voice hit your earlobe making you lifting your face to a familiar figure in front of you. "Ah..Yujin-ah...I'll..go..now" you said weakly before stand up immediately and pushing the chair inside the table. "Ah..okay, good luck!" Yujin said followed your rushing figure running out of the room.

Cooking club...
You stand nervously in front of the glass door, looking at Minju and her friends prepared the ingredients on the table waiting for you to came. A sigh leave your mouth as you see how they prepared and excited to have you in their team...but all that makes you more nervous. "Oh..Y/n" Minju saw you and running to door immediately. "Hi.." you said waving your hands slowly. "Thanks for coming....come in" she let you stepped inside a big cooking room with a perfect equipment, oven, microwave, electronic stove, sliver refrigerator and even an air conditioner, your eyes sparkling seeing this beautiful room. "It's good right?" She said seeing you admiring around the room. You nod your head still wandering around looking closely at the equipment. "This room is gonna be the most expensive in the college.." she chuckled seeing you calculated the money in your head. "Actually no...some club required more money" she said before going back to the counter preparing the ingredients.

"You guys can go" Minju said to her friends. "Okay...see you" all of them left without saying more words making you surprised. "I thought they gonna stay..." you said looking back and forth between Minju and her friends who just left the room. "Ah..no, just only you and me" She said quietly almost whispering. "Wha...ah..that's good...so I can absorb what you taught better.." you said then scanning the ingredients on the sliver counter. "So...what are we doing?" You said looking at her curiously. "Cheesecake" she whispered. "Cheesecake?!" Your mouth open wide shocking from the difficult recipe. Minju chuckled "hey..it's not that hard" she patted your shoulder and putting a strawberry in your mouth as she see you still having a jaw drop. "Delicious?" She asked admiring your reaction. You nodding your head "yes". She smiled then put another two sliver cup with cream cheese and crackers on the table. "Okay..let's start" she said excitedly open the cabinet and handed you an pink apron. "Thanks" you said smiling, before grabbing them and put the rope around your waist.

"Wait..."

Thanks for supporting and please give us a lot of love...