Chapter 11

"Come on Addi." He whisked the child away and disappeared into the living room.

"Edward!" She called after him. When she entered the living room her vision focused on Edward gazing at Erin. after he noticed Lizzy was nearby he broke eye contact with the little girl and walked out the front door. Lizzy stood there with her hands in the back of her head.

"Don't just stand there." Zayn shouted, shooing her out the door.

"Eddy!" she ran and stood behind the reversing car. "You may be crazy as hell, but you know I'm crazier than that honey."

"Could you please move? We have a busy day tomorrow and it's already late at night." Lizzy crossed her arms and jutted her hip out.

"Whose the kid?"

"Which one? One of the two you came with?" Edward quirked a brow curious if she would answer.

"That's your daughter, Erin. Victory was some from fling. It didn't really work out."

"Did he find out you were out of your mind?" Edward scoffed.

"No, you arse." He rolled his eyes at the language. Even after two children Lizzy still can swear like a sailor. "I found out I couldn't get you out my mind. I abandoned Victory with her father when she was born because I felt if she wasn't yours than she isn't mine."

"Go inside! It's snowing!" She didn't budge.

"Let me in the car." They were looking at one another through his side view mirror. Lizzy had noticed his thinking face also noticing it go flat.

"Get in." He parked the car and watched as she strutted.

"Did you miss the view?" She took notice that his eyes never left the mirror. Eddy checked his rear view mirror taking note that his daughter was asleep.

"Maybe?" She giggled. "Why are you back?"

"Erin wanted to see you. I decided while we're I should right some wrongs before time runs out." She wiped under her eyes.

"What's going on?"

"Do you want me to start from the beginning? You missed out on a lot." She faked a smile as she started. "Well-"

- Payne-Malik House

"They've been in that car awfully long." Zayn gave Liam an annoyed look. 

"What could they possibly be doing with Addison in the car?" Izzy asked running her hand through Zach's hair.

"She sleeps like Zayn!"

"And what does that mean?" Zayn shot back without a second thought. Ooo's went around the room as all eyes set on Liam and Zayn. Liam hadn't dare speak another word. "As I thought."

"Housed" Bailee said dragging out the 'ou' sound. Liam shot her look which Zayn turned around and did the same to him. 

"Well I think it's time for the kids to go to bed." Madison stood up and carried Lily as Bailee, and Luke B. followed her with all the kids except for Kristina who stayed comfortably in Kalani's lap. 

"Where are you guys staying for the night?" Zayne asked Kalani who had turned away from her conversation with Louis.

"I actually don't know. Lizzy made all the pl-"

"You guys can sleep at my place!" Louis cheered excitedly. Unfortunately, not everyone else agreed with this plan. 

"But, you're stuff is already at my place and the girls absolutely adore the dance room we have." Zayn rolled his eyes.