Chapter 2

"Mommy wake up the sun is up!" Lizzy pushed the little girl away.

"That doesn't me I have to be up too." Erin started to jump on her bed. "Okay, okay you little booger I'm up what do you want?"

"Food!" Lizzy pushed the child backwards with the palm of her hand. "Ow mommy! You a big bully."

"Oh whatever at least I partially listened to my teachers." Erin looked at her mother confused.

"I do listen. You were a bad kid mommy." Lizzy flat lined.

"You must not be real hungry little one." Erin tackled her mom in a hug. "Okay Bubbles. Get off of me!"

"Okay mama." They were both in giggle fits.

"It sounds like a girl party. Why wasn't I invited?"

"Uncle Frankie!" Erin ran out the room.

"I'm here too." Ariana said offended.

"Ari!" Lizzy cheered running out her room and into the arms of the shorter woman.

"I kind of wanted a hug from Erin." Lizzy pushed her away and walked into the kitchen. "Wait, no! Come back."

"Piss off Grande." Lizzy soon came back out the kitchen. "I'm not gonna even try to cook because the way things seem I might burn water."

"IHOP anyone?" They all cheered as they rushed out the door.

"Wait! I have a text message." Ariana cheered as she stopped everyone in their tracks.

"How does this affect me and my drive to IHOP?" She shushed him.

"London's biggest party being thrown by the Bradford Bad Boi's Next generation. In two weeks on Saturday be ready to party harder than ever because this party doesn't stop. Bring your friends, friends of friends, and even friends of friends of friends."

"Well isn't this person real descriptive." Frankie sarcastically picked at the note having Lizzy push him over.

"Biggest names in music will be there and we want to see which star can party the hardest. Be there at 10 p.m. sharp and the last to leave is the party King/Queen. See ya there.~Lou Boi Malik"

"Oh God!" Frankie was on the ground laughing. "With that sign off he just better be a tart."

"I thought it was cute." Ari defended.

"Can we go? Like now!" Lizzy hollered walking out the door with her child in hand.

"What bit her in the ass?" Ariana hit Frankie.

"Watch your mouth!" And with that she was on her way Frankie slowly trailing behind her.

-Payne/Malik House

"Come on everyone! Out the door and into the car." Liam called as the children filed out in an orderly fashion. "Louis!"

"I don't wanna." He said whined as he slowly trudged towards Liam.

"I made a promise that I wouldn't give up on you and I'm not going to brake it now."

"For the love of God brake it, preferably for today." Liam grabbed his hand and dragged him behind him.

"If you're going to act like your younger siblings I'll treat you like them." Louis made a whining noise the whole way out. Zayn peeked around the corner to see the coast was clear.

"Finally." He moaned as he plopped down on the couch. See now Zayn loves his kids more than anything in the world but lately it's been like he can't catch a break. They're always there. Well Zach is always here but he thanks God everyday that child was born with his sleeping power times ten.