Chapter 5

"It's not nice to abandon you kid at a studio Payne!" Kalani shouted starting the sleeping duo on the couch. "I'm not even going to apologize for waking you instead I'm throwing a sleepover with all five of us. Five of us!"

"Stop talking, please. People that wake up need some sort of relief from your voice and yes my daughter is here and I have plans that I need to discuss with you." Lizzy rubbed the sleep from her eyes as Victory relocated to the carpet where her face was on the ground and rear ended in the air.

"You sleep like that sometimes." Lizzy threw a pillow at Kalani.

"Where is my pride and joy that you so graciously came to drop off?"

"In the car-"

"We're going to England and your coming!" Lizzy blurted out. Kalani looked stunned. "That's my final decision and it's been made."

"By we're you mean-"

"All five of us. I'm taking Victory with us and she's going to stay in England both her and Erin." Kalani's eyes went wide.

"Lizzy you can't just kidnap Isaac's ki-"

"Ha! That bas-" Kalani gave Lizzy an appointed look. "Idiot, left the face of the planet with no trace so guess who is in charge of their daughter's life."

"How do you expect these girls to adjust to a life in a whole other country?"

"Easy! Leave them with my people. They won't even notice a difference." Kalani flat lined.

"They won't notice a difference? Really?"

"Details, details! Kalani we have to live in the future and I have my next 3-4 months planned out and I want you there with me the whole time. Will you be there with me Kalani?" They looked into each other's eyes. "Kalani? Please?"

"I-H-How could I say no?"

"Yes!" Lizzy kissed Kalani who pushed her to the floor.

"You need male interaction you're turning into a dyke!" Kalani wiped her lips viciously. "Could you at least remember that my husband would kick your a** if he saw that."

"He can kiss my natural black booty. We should probably get the kids out the car now." Lizzy walked out the door.

"The next craziest 3-4 months of my life lie ahead."

-Payne/Malik House-Next Day

"I've had it! I hate sleeping alone and there is no one here to hold me, kiss me, and whisper dirty little messages in my ear." Louis looked at his father wide eyed while Harry on the other hand looked offended.

"You didn't ask me. I could've done that stuff better than Liam." They both stared at Harry. "What? We all know it's tr-"

"Shut up Harry!" The duo yelled.

"I'm going to go find Liam." Zayn grabbed his keys.

"Can I come?"

"No! Stay here with Louis and if I'm lucky he'll teach you a thing or two on common sense." Zayn slammed the front door.

"That's like trying to teach a dog how to be a cat." Harry threw a pillow at Louis and ran. Louis started chasing him. "Get back here you curly headed twat!"

-Zayn's Car

"When I find who took my comb, they're dead." Zayn closed the mirror as fingered through his hair and focused his attention back on the road. "Hello?"

"Eww! Zayn?" He rolled his eyes.

"Do you answer all you phone calls like that or was I just blessed to receive such a unique message?"

"Just shut your face and come over I need-Eww! Oh my God Marianna go to the bathroom!" Zayn knew exactly what was going on.

"I'm on my." He hung up as he drove for another 10 minutes finally arriving at the Thirwall-Pinnock household. He walked straight inside not even bothering to knock.

"Thank God! She is in the bathroom and you know I don't do sick people." Zayn slowly shook his head in disapprove meant only for Jade to slap the back of his head.

"I'm helping you remember. Your Welcome!" Zayn grabbed a wet rag and went to go meet up Mari.

"I was going to call Steph and Lena but then again Lena and Leigh Anne are in the middle of another sister battle so that was crossed of and no one else was answering." Jade thought about it. "You were my last option."

"Saved the best for last." Zayn smirked proudly only for it to be wiped off when she started cackling.

"You're funnier than I remember Pay-Malik." Tension rose and fast.

"Mari? How about we get you to your room?" Zayn picked up Mari, carried her to her room, and laid her down. "I'm gonna go just keep a cold rag on her forehead, get her some ginger ale, keep her in bed and she should be fine."

"Zayn?" Jade called apologetically.

"It's fine I was in the middle of something before I was coming over so call me if she gets any worse yeah?" He walked out not really waiting for a response. Zayn drove for a while until he ended up at a place he never thought he'd up at again.

"Zayn Malik! Never thought I'd see the likes of you here again."

"Troye Sivan! I need a drink and do not hold back." Troye looked offended.

"Wow! Someone sure is great at reunions." He spoke sarcastically as he passed Zayn the mug. "I've been a bar tender for damn near 10 years and I still can't stand beer."

"How nice." Zayn spoke as he took a big swig. "Please go on"

-Lizzy's House

"No stop." Kristina said covering Erin's mouth. "It's not funny."

"Kris get your hand off her mouth." Kalani warned sternly.

"Stop being a buzzkill." Lizzy spoke as she threw a giggling Victory in the air. "I love the idea of two kids."

"Too bad that won't be the case pretty soon." Kalani pouted nearly in tears.

"As I said buzz-kill." Lizzy over enunciating her words. She pulled Kalani into a hug. "You can't think about it to much. That's why children can't grudges, they don't dwell on certain topics like we do. Just stop thinking."

"How do you even do that?" Kalani asked incredulously. Lizzy reached out for Kalani's hand.

"You just do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know how I feel about this chapter. I'm either sad or....nah I'm just sad.

I really am mean. You guys are gonna hate me when this is over.

But I GOTTA QUESTION!!!

Whose your favorite character?

Leave it in the comments also feel free to PM me anytime because I'm honestly bored out of mind all the time XD

SEE YA OREO SQUAD!!😜