Chapter 9

"We should-"

"Yeah." Lizzy said agreeing to what her friend was hinting at.

"You havent been in the country for more than 3 hours and you've already caused trouble." Lizzy froze as she recognized the voice of one of her best friends.

"Madi!" Lizzy spoke in mock excitement as she hugged her friend who didn't return the gesture.

"Hi, I'm Kalani. How exactly-"

"Of all the parties in the world you ended up at this one." Madi cocked a brow. "Care to explain."

"Obviously we were invited." Madison shifted her weight on to one hip with her arms crossed over her chest. "In other words, we're using Ariana's invitation becauee she's unable to attend."

"It took you long enough to get here." Madison gave Lizzy an actual hug as they swung back forth.

"You really are a Payne in the arse." Lizzy looked at the woman blankly before thumping her forehead. "What was that for?"

"You know why. Anyways, I have a plan to get to Harry's head. Are you in?" Madison turned to smirk at the two girls.

"Let's do this."

-Payne/Malik Car

"Why do we have to come to their stupid practice?" Nicky whined as he started kicking the seat in front of him.

"Daddy! Nicky keeps kicking my seat!" Lily whined on the brink of tears.

"Your such a crybaby." Niall grumbled under his breath.

"At least my hair stays naturally blonde." Lily said sticking her tongue out.

"Dad you said you wouldn't tell anyone!" Niall shouted at Zayn.

"I haven't told a soul." Zayn said putting his hands up in defense.

"I know everything." Lily spoke sticking her tongue out.

"Oh please! She heard Madison and Daddy talking when we went to the hair store about which type of blonde they should get you." Nicky spilled as he smirked at his sister.

"Why would you let Lily hear?"

"I can't control your sister's eavesdropping habits Niall." Zayn monotonously spoke.

"If she wasn't such a brat she wouldn't do it." Lily gasped at Niall's words which sent Nicky into a fit of laughter.

"What are you laughing at Nicky? You're as big as a brat as I am."

"We're here." Liam announced taking the keys out.

"Finally!" The three troublesome kids spoke before hopping out.

"Are you coming Zachary?" The child nodded as he exited the car.

"I know we aren't suppose to have favorites but that kid's winning so far." Liam nudged Zayn as they got out the car chuckling to get the kids bag and head inside.

"Hey Alex!" Liam greeted as they walked in the building.

"Do you ever bring your children in on time?" Liam shrugged as he signed his two of four younger ones in.

"Those three are new. Whose are they?"

"I literally have no idea. Isabella brought them in and from what I've seen those older two most definitely aren't new to the dance scene." They parted ways as Liam headed imside the practice room where Izzy was watching Erin and Kristina practice with the other kids.

"Hey Izzy." Liam casually greeted.

"Hey Liam." She responded. No more than a second later she froze and turned ger head back to Liam. "Liam! What are you doing here? You guys dont usualky come here today."