Chapter 18 ~ You've got mail!

(Y/N) POV

Wow. My love birds are in love, adorable. It was triggering, but adorable. I walked out of the room closing the door, smiling at the boys. I walked to Douxie's room (also my room) and slammed the door shut. I flopped onto the bed and cried most of the night. I was surprised. I don't usually cry over dumb men. This time I did. I wiped away a tear and went to bed.

I woke up with a knock on the door. "Morning (Y/N)!" It was claire. I opened the door and she frowned at my face. It was red from tears. "What's wrong?" I looked at her and smiled. "Nothing. I'm fine." She lifted one eyebrow and grinned. "You figured out they're in love?" I sighed and nodded. "It's not that though. I'm just.. sad. We have been threw so much.." I went downstairs and made breakfast for Claire and Toby.

Douxie gave me a smile when he came down. I ignored it and started making breakfast. Jim gave me a kiss on my cheek, I just slapped him away. Claire knew I was mad. She knew I wasn't crying from it being too much. "Hey, don't slap Jim!" Toby frowned and walked up to me. "He was being polite!" He slapped my hand and sat down. I sighed as Claire came over and helped me make breakfast.

Nobody even looked at me the rest of that day. Claire was the only one. As I was about to cry with Claire, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and I was given a letter. The mailman walked off and I shut the door. Claire opened the letter and read it out loud;

Hi, this is from Makenzie. I'm from your school. I know I hate you guys, but Douxie is hot.. so I'm inviting you all to my birthday party. They're may be sexual T or D incase (Y/N) acts like a wimp. LOL. Anyway, I hope you nerds come, peace out.

I frowned when she said "wimp." But that's normal. "I guess we can tag along.." I said as I wiped a tear from my cheek. "We better ask the boys first." Claire said and then grabbed my wrist. We walked into the living room. "Ay, boys, Mak is inviting us to a party, she says it's only because Douxie is hot, it's tonight. Wanna come?" Everyone looked at us and laughed. "Sure." Douxie and Jim said. Toby just looked at me and gave me a death glair. "Not if (Y/N) is coming."

As we sat in my room waiting for night to come, Claire wiped the infinite tears from my cheek. "It's fine, they just.." As Claire was speaking, there was a knock at the door. It was Doux. "May.. may I come in?" Claire sighed and opened the door. Douxie's fingers were in a cute 👉👈 while he was talking. "I'm sorry for.. the thing. (Y/N), Jim just likes me.. a lot.." I sat there on the bed and looked at the ground. I didn't want to respond. "I'll leave you be.." Claire said and walked out.

Douxie was hugging me and trying to cheer me up. "Maybe... maybe we can make a Tik Tok?" I looked at him with my red tear-filled eyes and gave him a confused look. "What's that?" I said. He wiped the tears from my face and smiled. "It's an app where you record you dancing, or just small little blogs.." I nodded and gave him a hug. The hug felt like it never ended, because my shoulders still feel his arms.