Chapter 11 - 300 Twizzlers; PART 2

Last chapter was 840 words, sorry, this one will be quicker (or longer lol)
_______________________

"Well (Y/N), it isn't shadow magic.. but I've never read about wisteria magic." Blinky said. He was there for 3 hours with ALL OF HIS FUCKING BOOKS- he was looking for magic in my color. He had 3 books left. "Aha! Here!" He pointed at a page. "Wisteria magic is when one wizard, mostly male, shows affection to a female. Magic spreads threw in contact like breast feeding, sex, kiss, hug, a lot more." He finally finished. My face was pale; they were gonna know me and Douxie liked each other.

"What was it in this case? Saliva sharing is also a reason." Blinky asked again. Claire felt embarrassed for me, knowing the answer somehow. "He must have gave her a hug when she was in the hospital.." Claire said. I was relived. "Maybe, just maybe. I see more..."

"Wisteria magic is extremely exotic. You will be given access to the Dark Void if you have the magic. That is when you blank out, like passing out. To other wizards, your eyes are pitch black. But to humans with no sense of magic, your eyelids are shut tight. You will be sent to a realm. It will either be snowy or rainy. Snowy is most common. If it's rainy, you will be extremely lucky and rich in your future. All you have to do is be extremely careful not to get hurt there. Bruises and scars are permanent in that realm. Out of the realm, dangerous stuff may happen. Wisteria magic produces blank outs to a random human on planet earth. If someone is sad, mad, and frustrated at the same time, the magic rises. The person is sent in air, just levitating off ground. The normal wisteria eyes pop up. When they fall back down, a random person will be passed out. If they don't mention a time, it is just 15 minutes. That's all I can find.."

When Blinky finished, I was exited. "Congrats (Y/N)." Claire said. "Now now, I know you girls are lying. She has feelings for the Hisirdoux, does she?" Blinky HAD to say. "Lemme repeat Merlin for a second; four arms, six eyes, he talks as if he has 10 mouths." Claire responded. It's true, he has been talking. When the sun fully set, Blinky head back. Douxie and Claire had to be my mentors.

"D-Douxie?" I said, entering his room. I had to sleep in there until mine was done; they were planning on letting me sleep in the attic. He was on his bed watching YouTube. Chip bags and chocolate rappers were everywhere. "You okay? Claire wants me to check on you.." he didn't answer. He was obviously still mad. "Can I get an answer?-" he looked at me, then looked back at his video. I heard from a distance; he was watching Liza Koshy on repeat. She is funny though..

"Doux, Claire wants to talk to y-" I was silenced. "Just shut it (Y/N), I'm not leaving this room." I was all up like "aHeM" but I didn't say anything. "I'll get Claire-" we wanted to tell him about my magic, but we wanted to trick Jim onto are side. He got me into a situation where my wrists burned. I went down the stairs and went to find Jim. He was in the kitchen cooking. "Hello Jim." I said. No answer. "How are you?" I still got no answer. "I'll just go and find the Dark Void." I started walking away. "Wait, (Y/N), you know about that?"

It took him 10 minutes to understand my magic. There was a long silence. "Well.. how does it spread?" He finally asked. I was immediately embarrassed that I had to tell him. "I don't know, I guess Hisirdoux must have accidentally drooled on me." I grinned trying not to let him know. "No, like, what are the ways it can spread?" He asked again. "I don't wanna repeat what Blinky said but oK-"

"The book he was reading said 'Wisteria magic can spread if a Wizard shows affection to a human. Example; sex, breast feeding, kiss, hug, drooling, etc.' that's really all I remember- but it's weird how Hisirdoux spread it to me. Maybe he accidentally drooled on me-" Jim paused me. "I won't tell AnYoNe if you tell me the truth. I know he didn't drool on you, did he?" He grinned. "Well, uH-"

"tElL mE"
"nO"
"yEs"
"nOOooOooO"
"wHy NoT?"
"fInE"
"tElL mE"
"wE lIkE eAcH oThEr-"
"wOOh- yOuR mIsSiNg SoMeOnE"
"aNd YoU-"
(Lmao that was hard to write-)

Jim POV

I think Claire already knew, Toby and I just didn't. But I was getting a weird vibe. "Hey Jim!" Archie and Claire were coming down the stairs. They all sat down as I handed them food. But (Y/N) didn't sit. She was starting at the wall, her face was pale. Suddenly her eyes were that wizard color, Wisteria. She was rising from the ground. Quickly, Archie and Claire sat around her, criss cross. There hands were peaceful. "Jim... do it quick" Claire whispered. I didn't do it even though she was looking scary. She looked right at me and suddenly I blanked out.

Woah!
Am I dreaming? I think I am.
That hurt..
I see you have came.
Who is there?
Just a little someone to throw you back up when 15 minutes is over.
Uhm.. okay.

__________________

DAMN THAT CHAPTER WAS LONG