Chapter 3 - Fluff gamers

"I don't know (Y/N), I'm not a big gamer." Jim said. "It's not that hard. Douxie hacked it so we are all the same account in the same game... like mini characters with my user GamerSquad but with (1) and (2) and that stuff." I responded. I don't know how I decided to allow them in my room, but Archie came. "Mind if I use my claws to play?" I couldn't say no to a cat, so I handed him a controller.

Soon everyone was playing. I forced them all into "Adopt me!" to annoy Douxie. He grinned at me while I made a sarcastic evil laugh. My parents came in. "HEY (Y/P) I HOPE YOU DONT MIND I MAKE YOUR WALLET HURT BY LETTING THESE HUMANS LIVE IN THE BASEMENT." I said. Douxie laughed and (Y/P) just said it's okay. Soon everyone had a controller. I sat on the floor with Douxie and Toby and Claire. Jim and (Y/P) and Archie sat on my bed to play. I was so happy.

Jim yawned. Everyone was yawning and was tired. "I'll show them the basement." Archie said. "I'll get the spare mattresses and  place them around Douxie's bed. (Y/N), get the air mattress for Douxie to sleep in here." That was unexpected. Jim smiled at me and walked out. (Y/P) gave me a kiss goodnight. We pretty much skipped dinner. When everyone walked out, I locked the door and got the air mattress out of under my bed. "It's okay (Y/N), I'll just sleep on a spare blanket in your closet."

I got on Minecraft with Douxie and got him cobblestone. He was finishing the mansion. He put down his controller and looked at me. "So damn tired." He said. "I'll turn of this tv, you can go to bed." He declined and just sat there watching me play. He shifted right next to me. After like 5 minutes I think we were cuddling. I turned on some Netflix and we watched (F/S). His arms were around me, and I felt comfy.

Are show was almost over, and I was getting tired too. Douxie wasn't asleep, but he was almost in the Twilight-Zone. I snapped him out of it. I pulled the air mattress out while preventing him from falling asleep. He yeeted himself on it. As I put a blanket on him, he sat up and looked at me with a smile. He gave me a small kiss then laid down, facing the opposite direction of me. I gave him a hug, got in bed, and slept all night with a good dream.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Kill me