Chapter 12 - 300 Twizzlers; LAST PART

wOw I'm lazy
_____________

I'm Macintosh. I know it's a weird name.
"So.. why am I here?"
When someone with Wisteria magic gets over emotional, they go into what I call "Dark Void Killer Mode".
"So then why did she choose me?"
You weren't doing the symbol.
"Ah."
I'll let you out.

I was thrown back on surface. (Y/N) was in the corner crying. She looked up and saw me. "Go away! I don't wanna hurt you!"
She was saying. I crept toward her. "Just go, I'm a monster." I gave her a hug. I motioned this the others go away. I sat there listening to her cry. I kept hugging her until she stopped crying. "Just go away Jim.." she said again. I refused. I gave her a kiss on the cheek after a couple minutes and hugged her tighter. "Don't be scared (Y/N), you didn't hurt me." I responded. She gave me a sad grin.

(Y/N) POV

The school was rebuilt. I had powers. Douxie still hated me. Jim was nicer than ever. I felt like a damn rat. About a week past and Douxie still hated me. His neck has a huge bruise, and I kinda gave him breathing problems- but that's not the point. Claire and Jim were now on my side. Archie always was. They decided to make up a plan and end this. "Campsite, 7:00pm, cya there." Claire said as she walked out the door. It was 5:00pm. "I suppose we pack up?" Jim said. I nodded as I flew past Douxie's room trying not to get spotted. Phew.

It was 7:00pm. We were at the campsite laughing when a Claire finally said why she invited us here. "We need to buy Twizzlers, at least 300. Douxie won't hate (Y/N) anymore." She finally said. She sounded serious. I gulped. "Use my share of money, he lifted the curse off of it so yeah-" I said, handing Claire $300. "Dollar store?" Jim asked. We all nodded. We slept threw the night perfectly fine. As I sat there in the tent, I started drifting off, and finally...

Welcome to your dream, (Y/N).
"who is there?"
Weird name.
"Nice name-"
Anyway, this is dream land. Your in charge of this place. What do you want to do?
"Hm.. own a Twizzlers castle."
Weird request but okay-

"Weird request but okay-

":ooo"

6 hours later

I woke up from my dream of having a Twizzlers dress and started packing up the tent. Claire and Jim woke up before me. As we were stuffing things in the car, my phone got a ding.

<TP> Where are you?!
<(Y/N)exe> Camping with Jim and Claire, why?
<TP> Because you weren't supposed to leave the house!
<(Y/N)exe> Am I meant to care?

I put my phone away and got in the car. Jim and me sat up front. Archie was in the back gaging. "I'm trying not to release a hairball if you mind-" he said as Claire was trying to push the hair out of him. He finally puked it out. "I'll clean it when we get home." I said. They stopped at a car wash and cleaned up the mess. "oFf To ThE dOlLaR sToRe" Jim said. When we got there, I took every Twizzler I saw. We counted them up. The total was 300.

When we got home, Douxie was on the couch with Toby. They didn't know we came in. We were tied with ropes on the ceiling. Jim let go of the rope some so we could get closer to the boys. Claire put her hands up and counted. 1. 2. 3! I tipped the bucket of Twizzlers over and it fell on top of Douxie. Toby was confused and mad. Douxie looked up and smiled. "Once in a lifetime prank (Y/N)."