Chapter 2 - Ka-poof

Douxie went to bed after 3 hours of gaming. I plopped myself in bed, and had one of those weird moments. When you stare at something for 3 seconds then it automatically becomes light because you fell asleep and didn't know. Anyway, I woke up, yeeted my slippers on, and went downstairs. I made Douxie and (Y/P) breakfast. I gave Archie some cat food. Douxie came out of the basement and greeted me, calling me "Lady (Y/N)" like usual. I gave him pancakes and yeeted my parents French toast. I just poured some cereal for my lazy ass.

We got dressed in are usual. Douxie got some black sweatpants and a black sweater. I got my tank top on, putting a jean jacket over my arms to cover it. It was Fall, so I wore jeans. We ran to the garage, saying are goodbyes to Archie and (Y/P). Archie flew out the door. "Just gonna visit Merlin's ashes. I planted them next to (Y/S). " He said. We responded with a nod, then rode are bikes to school. Jim, Claire and Toby just arrived there too. They had to walk with an umbrella for Jim's arm. I blushed. The second we touched the school yard, Douxie got his force field around us all. "I sense something.. like the school is being blown up or on fire." He shouted.

We all got close and sat on the ground. Douxie explained the force field was going to make sure we see the event, but not get hurt or blown away from it. I was relived. Archie flew into the trap after Douxie opened it for him. He was holding a box with Merlin's ashes in it. We sat there and I took Pokémon cards out of my backpack. Douxie took out his Nintendo. "The umbrella isn't needed, this forcefield is safe enough." Douxie said as he turned his fully-charged Nintendo on. I played Pokémon with myself, when Jim moved next to me. I showed him all my GX's I collected and my EX's, giving him some of my unwanted goods.

My ears popped as I heard a loud KA-BOOM behind me. I turned around and the school was red and grey smoke. Nobody was harmed but the teachers and butterfly's in the science room. Nothing died, not even the butterfly's. Jim hugged Toby as Toby hugged him. Douxie and me continued what we were doing, and Claire was joining the hug. Douxie whispered in my ear "This is your chance (Y/N), join the hug!" I listened to him, and that day was life changing. "Nothing to be scared of, the lockers will just be destroyed.." I said, cheering Jim up. "Dude, my phone was in my locker!" Toby yelled. I chucked and gave him a big sorry.

We sat in the Forcefield for almost 3 hours. During the time, I flexed all my Pokémon to the guys. Douxie flexed his Animal Crossing, and Jim flexed his arm. I swear to lord did he blush?- I think he did. I was blushing the whole time, and they noticed. The forcefield broke after 3 hours. All we did was inhale some smoke and coughed, but we were okay. Archie flew home, me and Douxie walked. "Guys, mind if we come?" Jim said. He pointed at the houses while getting his umbrella out. There homes broke. "Douxie, your gonna share the basement." I said. He smiled and agreed. We yeeted are self home and in to my room. I got my spare controllers out, smiling with joy I could touch them and give them.

I gave them all a controller. "Me and Douxie sit here every day, and I'll let you guys in. The basement is where you'll stay. Trust me, it's amazing." I just blushed and turned on Roblox. "Alright, this is the gaming account.."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I tried ;w;