"Tom?" Aurora managed to croak stepping into the fires light the flames reflecting agianst her glistening  green eyes.

Tom's face fell when he realized who was standing in the doorway looking so fragile that she might crack.

Suddenly his face turned a stone cold hard like metal and anger flickering in his eyes that Aurora had feared.

He stormed forward shoving the others out of the way his eyes locked on Auroras.

Aurora felt the bile rise in her throat as she began to cower away back into the shadows hoping to escape his fury.

Her panicked eyes landed on Regulus Black's. His big brown eyes looked nearly as scared as Aurora's as she noticed he was trying to run to her but Malfoy was holding him back.

Her eyes flickered back to Tom, he grabbed hold of her upper arm harshly yanking her out of the room and began to drag her down the cold deserted hallways.

His grip was so tight Aurora was sure he'd leave a row or purple bruises. "Tom! Let go your hurting me" Aurora tried to protest but Tom's long strides didnt falter.

"Shut up" he growled giving her a sharp tug. He slammed open the door to a abandoned classroom and threw her in so hard she fell to the ground as he locked the door behind them.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!"  He roared as he stormed towards her Aurora cowered back a little in terror.

"Tom Im- I'm sorry i-" "NO! JUST SHUT UP. WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STAY OUT OF MY BUSSINESS! I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF IT !" Tom yelled clenching his teeth.

"STAND UP!" He barked and Aurora quickly rushed to her feet ignoring the ache in her side from where she landed.

"IS IT THAT HARD TO LEAVE ME ALONE! OR ARE YOU JUST SO STUPID SPYING BITCH WH-" "I had to know Tom!" Aurora shouted walking towards him as a wave of confidence washed over.

"All the late nights! The lies! The fucking arguments, I couldnt take it anymore Tom! I had to know. I had to know you where okay"  she sobbed her voice getting smaller.

" I told you I was fine but yet you still DISOBEYED ME!" Tom roared.

"you told me nothing" Aurora growled.

"Absolutley nothing Tom! Do you have any idea how I felt? I felt i was battling you! I felt alone and scared for you becuase i know you put up this hard exterior but you still just a boy! And you have a habit of putting far to much on your plate that you can handle!" She shouted but Tom just scowled as she let her tears run freely down her face.

"I can handle myself just fine without your immature interfering" Tom hissed taking slow steps towards her.

"For salazars sake Tom! Just fucking tell me! Becuase if you don't tell me I'll just keep interfering!" She yelled.

"YOU WILL DO AS I TELL YOU!" He roared grabbing her by the arms and shoving her up agianst the wall his hot breath fanning across her face.

"I will never obey you Tom. Never" she spat edging her face closer to his.

Tom clenched his jaw his eyes flickered down from her eyes to her lips, finding his hands raise from her arms to her jaw.

He brought his face closer to hers a connected their lips softly.

She tasted of salty tears and hesitancy as he tried to gently encourage her to mould her lips with his.

She continued to be still till she pulled her mouth away leaving Tom to trail soft tender kisses down her jaw to her neck.