1st day in University

Finally the day Isabel was looking forward to came.
   She wake up from her sleep went and brushed then took a bath.
  After seeing the suitcase all packed,"why are my clothes packed?"she asked herself
  Before she could come to realization her mom came in,
What you are not ready yet why? You are getting late for the flight. Ruth complained
  Oh OMG! sorry I completely forgot, she said rushing to the dressing mirror to do her make up.
  Oh my goodness, just has I expected. Ruth added as she helped her prepare.
   Though didn't have time Isabel would miss a chance to look as beautiful as she could, so she wore a beautiful black crop top with some jeans and boots.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Mom am ready! Isa shouted as she stood up from the dinning after finishing her food.

Am coming, Ruth replied as she was coming down from the stairs.

Shall we ? Eric asked both of them as he stood at the door way.
Yes Dad, Isa replied
The trio went to their car and started off.

🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘

They finally reached the airport and the driver took her luggages to the plane
  Mom,Isa said as she gave her mother an hug.
   Oh my baby is now all grown up now, Ruth said still hugging her daughter.
Now I need you to make us even more proud and please don't do anything that which you will regret, always make
    right decisions. Ruth told her daughter as she pulled out of the hug and kissed her forehead.
   I can see you have already forgotten me now, Eric teased.
   Daddy I would never,Isa replied as she gave him a n hug.
    Now go and achieve your dreams, your future awaits you and I have full trust in you and know you will never let me down, right princess?
   Right Dad, Isa replied.

She said her final farewells and got on the plane.

🛫🛫🛫✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

After a few hours Isabel was finally in New York City.
  She got her luggages took a taxie and set off for the university.

   She reached Columbia University and went straight to the administration.
  Hi, good afternoon she greeted the receptionist.
Hello, how may I help you?
  the receptionist asked kindly with a polite smile.
  Am Isabel Andrews and am a new student this is my coming.
  Oh so you are Mr Eric Andrews daughter? she asked in reply
  Yes,Isa replied

Okay all has been prepared for you and here is your room number. The receptionist said and handed the room number.
  Thanks,Isa replied.
The guard helped her with the luggages and escorted her to the room.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

They reached the room, Isa decided to knock since she was told that they are two people in each room.
  After knocking the door was opened, a girl of her age
stood there.
Oh hi, my name is Isabel Andrews.
Seeing her luggages the girl was able to tell that she was her room mate.
  My room mate, right? She asked
I guess so..., Isa replied.
Come in what are you still waiting for, she said as she helped her with the luggages.
Oh yeah thanks,Isa said as she finally entered the room.
Oh my goodness, where are my manners, she said as she hit her forehead.
Okay Isa my name is Natalie Jones.
Nice to meet you Natalie and I believe we are going to be good friends, Isa replied stretching forth her hand
Yeah I believe so too, Natalie replied as they checked hands.
  Okay we will come talk more after classes but for now freshen up and get ready.
  Yeah,Isa replied as she took the things she needed from the suitcase and headed for the bathroom.
  And be quick class starts at 10 am, Natalie added.
Okay,Isa said as she closed the door.

🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢

Okay guys that's it for now
Hope you enjoyed and welcomed Natalie Jones.
Now let's look forward to the first time in class,in the next update.
Please don't forget to vote and comment to show some support.
😘😘😘😘