ch.9

With a final touch of lipstick.. I look at myself in the mirror and satisfied with the look. I get my purse put in lipstick,some breathe mint,body spray,hair brush, debit card, hand sanitizer and lastly my handkerchief.
Exactly around 6:57pm I heard a knock on the door but since I was in the bathroom getting ready, Nat got the door.
Hey Frank... how are you doing? Nat greeted him.
Am good and you? He replied.
Am fine thank you.
Am hmm...is she..? Frank asked pointing inside the room.
Yeah she's ready... lemme call her.Nat answered
She turned and I was right in front of her...
Ohh... she's here, Nat said and whispered looking good babes... enjoy.
Thanks I replied.
Hey... Frank. I said
Hello...wow you look lovely.
Thanks. I replied...
So shall we? He asked as he stretched his hand towards me.
Of course.. I answered and put my hand in his.
To my surprise...he led me to a Grand Coupe BMW.
I didn't know you had a car?
I looked at him and asked.
Ohh.. yeah home is close to the university so I sometimes come with this baby.
Ohh she's beautiful I laughed as I complimented.
Thanks...he replied with a smile.
He opened the door for me, I got inside the he closed and went to the the drivers sit.
He started the car and we started heading to the restaurant.
We were both quiet and it was really getting awkward.
I mean it was like we really don't know each other, like am in some kind of public Taxi or something.

  I was busy looking out on the window when I heard the music start,

With the song playing... We drove quietly, each one lost in their peaceful thoughts...
Wait..! Did I say "peaceful" Na.. I doubt if mine were peaceful but as for him, his facial expression showed some kind of peace.

🎻🎼🎻🎼🎻🎼🎻🎼🎻🎻🎼

Without realizing what was going on because I was so into whatever thoughts were running in my mind...
   The next thing I saw was Frank standing holding the door as he opened it for me

   "Can me lady kindly put a pause to her wonderful dream world just for a while since it's time for our date" Frank said as he stretched his hand for me.

Okay though I know those words weren't that much to blush about but I still felt butterflies in my stomach, I mean he called me his Lady...
  But quickly put my hand in his, he closed the door behind me and we walked into the restaurant.

We sat on a table in the corner when the waiter he first went to Frank but instead he gestured for him to take my order first...
  I told him what I will have then he turned back to Frank,
"Hmm.. Sir what will you have? "

"I will simply have what she ordered. " Frank replied to the waiter but while his eyes were focused on me, with a wide smile on his face.
  "Okay thank we will save you in a few minutes. " The waiter replied and left us.

Like seriously? I asked him.
Seriously what..? He answered me back.
You are going to have what I ordered?
Yeah.. You have a problem with that..? He answered with a small smirk on his face.
  N... No.... Am just surprised as in this is the first time we are eating together and you already want to eat what I eat?
Why not...? It's not like you ordered some poison or something else... He laughed at his last words.

Ohh really...? Was all I would say as I studied the wonder in front of me.
   Yeah... He simply replied.

As we waited for the food we talked about random things and got to know each other a bit more....

  Still in the conversation, the food was served and we dug in......

After eating, we continued with the conversation... in the middle of the talk,
Frank gave a sign to the waiter as he took out his wallet and I knew exactly what he was about to do.

Immediately the waiter approached our table I quickly handed him my debt card.
  Frank raised an eyebrow and took the card from the waiter handed it back to me then gave me his.

   No... I quickly said and took Frank's card from the waiter then handed him back mine.

Frank was about to say something before I cut... I insist.. I really do insist. I said and gestured for the waiter to go.

But...

But what.. Is it a problem if two friends help each other make up their day out?

No....

Exactly.. So let me also do something for this day.

Frank looked upset and annoyed but he tried to pretend to be okay.

I gave him a smile and shortly the waiter came back and handed me back my card.
I guess we have to go now.. Frank said as he stood up

I nodded and stood up then we headed out the restaurant.
We got into the car and he drove us to my place...

When we arrived I got out of the car...
  Thanks for today... I told him.
You are welcome.. He replied and drove away.

I guess he's upset.. Isa why on earth did you have to do that... I scolded myself in my mind as I went to my room.

   🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Immediately I opened the door....

So how was it..!????

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

That's it for now guys...
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Please vote, comment and share.
Love you all 😘😘😘❤

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓑𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 💕