"FRAUDBAE" part 2

Fortunately we won the case in court,
Frank was charged to a life sentence for the cases of fraud and attempted murder.
  Before going home, I sought to see Frank even though Natalie and Daniel were against it...
     Thanks for making me realize I was blindly in love with you, though it really hurts... I told Frank who couldn't meet my eyes.
You have also made me realize my mistake and believe you me, I have learnt my lesson in hard and painful way.
   Sadly because of the lesson you have taught me, I don't know if I will be able to trust someone in the name of love again... Only God knows. You might not be able to experience the pain you caused me but I know the suffering you'll go through will be worth it.
  Taking three steps as I was about to walk away,...
"Hope you will be happy and find someone rightly for you. "
  Looking back I replied, "Hopefully." and continued walking to the car and didn't look back.

END OF FRAUDBAE.
_____________________________________

2𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.
  For the past years, I finally managed to move on with my life  though it was one uphill struggle.

The company is back on track in making profit and once again we have managed getting other companies into partnerships with my company, which has really helped.

The Jones especially Natalie have been more of family to me than friends... They have been with me every step of the way and they are also one of my partners in business.
    Everything is back on track and life goes on.

  After a long day of work, all tired Natalie and I slumped ourselves on the couch immediately we reached home...
Babe,what do you say we have a break from all this? I asked sitting up right
   I was also thinking of the same, seriously a vacation will do. She said with so much joy like the fairy godmother just granted one of her wishes.
Okay so where do you suggest we go?

Mexico... She said excitedly

No way you aren't serious,are you?

I am 100percent serious, what's the problem with going there?

A free reminder sweetheart... We aren't going on a break for the entire year, it's just for a week and I think New York is better.

Well I still want us to go to Mexico, besides why New York?... Wait, just tell me you miss it.

No... not really, okay fine. We will go to Mexico

YAY! She exclaimed with hands in the air , full of joy.

With a smile, I picked up my shoes and bag... Heading up stairs Natalie followed me while doing a happy dance like a child

When are you ever going to stop behaving like a child when you are excited?

I really don't know sweetie, maybe after I get married or even after I have children.

Laughing I went to my room and she went to her own.

     The following day we both prepared to leave for Mexico and Daniel requested he comes along.
   Well from the day we won the case against Frank...
Daniel has been really over caring about me, He calls everyday to check on me, he's sending me gifts...saying just to make my day...sometimes I even wonder if he does anything in his office apart from organizing things to send to me.
I really don't know why...but I guess it's because of all that I have gone through.

    After a 3hour 30mins flight we finally arrived in Mexico.
Then we headed to Tulum. After freshening up,we changed to some beach outfits and went to the beach.
  First we rented bicycles, then went swimming, explored the Sian ka'an biosphere, took a mud bath in the lagoon which was my favorite part... That's just a few of the things we did.

sitting down on the sand after taking sips of mojito,the three of us watched the beautiful display of the Stars up in the sky.

    We sat there quietly, just enjoying the peace not until Daniel broke the silence,

  Ladies.. I think it's time we went back besides I am so famished. Daniel suggested.

Seriously?... But the view and atmosphere is so relaxing out here,am enjoying it.