"What kind of things? Did I cuss at Yoongi or Yugyeom?" he shifted a little in his seat and his boots tapped the floor, "I thought I stopped doing that and started snoring instead, honestly —"

"No, you probably had a nightmare." she said flatly or accidentally, "Is something wrong —?"

She drew away by an inch, slightly caught off-guard, surprised when Jungkook gazed darkly into her face. Soyun could only stare back wordlessly and felt her own breath held then.

"Forget whatever you heard." he said, getting up and she frowned slightly as he did. There were clear hints of frustration in his sigh. Was he that cautious about what he could've muttered in his sleep? He raised his brows first before going, surveying her face again, "Make sure to forget. Anyways, I'm heading to the restroom."

She just stared as he left her confused at the table, her eyes still following him until his back disappeared behind the door.

"Whoa. What was that?" she breathed out quietly, feeling dumbfounded. How was he so sure that whatever she overheard could be something personal that he'd prefer hiding? It was as if he definitely has had these nightmares before and them being brought up.

Left alone, she looked around the library. The dawn was rising outside and the warm rays of morning sunlight finally hit the table through the window glass. The morning mist draping the panes was lessening at its own pace and she could see students starting to fill the campus area outside.

•••

Seokjin yawned as he pulled down the window shades, relaxing himself back in his seat. The rising sun was too annoying for his sleepy eyes at the moment. Hyowon was about to fall asleep and the rest of the passengers were already back to the calm silence of the plane. Namjoon took out a newspaper from the seat's pocket to stay up for a bit longer.

As he expected, the media was already talking about the incident yesterday.

Taehyung sat beside Jimin in the business class seats with a light sigh.

Jimin looked over to him after fixing the bendable seat for himself, "You put it on him?"

"Yeah." nodded Taehyung.

"Nice. Hoping it will go unnoticed for the rest of its time." smiled Jimin, "So how's your first impression of the NIS up-close?"

"Nothing impressive." the guy shrugged and plugged in an earbud, leaning his head back comfortably in his seat. He wasn't hoping to hear anything interesting or expecting any useful slip-ups from NIS agents but listened.

Namjoon's voice on the other side went through his ear calmly, "Hyowon-nim, do you think it's possible that the mafia might be ahead of us?"

"It's very possible to be honest. I've been thinking about their motive for killing Bang..." Hyowon sat up, asking for a plug from a flight attendant as he rubbed his own neck. "Picking a fight with us, it's odd. The Mafia never struck me as the kind of lot Bang usually attracts. The mole inside of NIS is a case too... We've confirmed that our head chief's assassination was their work but the question is,"

"...whyyy." yawned Seokjin.

"We still have to look into the ones who went with Bang to Italy. Thankfully for us though, these types of information are always saved." said Hyowon. The hostess gave him a plug for his laptop, since only that way would he be able to use it in flight.