| 18 |

| Chapter Eighteen |[12k words]A/N: Had to split chapters but the double-update still have like 12k+ words um 🕴️

[12k words]
A/N: Had to split chapters but the double-update still have like 12k+ words um 🕴️

| Chapter Eighteen |[12k words]A/N: Had to split chapters but the double-update still have like 12k+ words um 🕴️

--------

"You, the underground market isn't safe now just so you know. You've got nowhere else to risk, right?"

Hoseok frowned slightly. Did he hear it from someone who was near them?

Taehyung kept his gun pointed at them as he carefully placed his arm behind her knees to pick her up. When she realized, she confusedly looked back at his cold yet realistically furious expression. Was he worried for her, by any chance? There were a lot of questions and she hadn't expected to see him at all, she hadn't seen him since when again? Her head ached and the bleeding wound throbbed in pain, she unintentionally clutched her nails into his shoulders. He didn't react and just sat her in the front seat. There was blood on him too but of his victims.

"All of you, this way!" Jimin shouted somewhere ahead, but he saw Namjoon and Jungkook casually heading the other way. Not that Jimin cared much to shout after them because well, his car would be less packed with two fewer passengers. He wasn't sure what Taehyung would think though.

Taehyung closed the car door at the sidewalk, took off his bloodstained white face mask before he proceeded to take out a gauze from under the car.

"Don't be stubborn in case you're going to be." he said desperately, "It's a gauze pad. Stop the bleeding."

She felt as if he was avoiding her eyes at first as he held it out to her. She took it and thanked him quietly, still hissing faintly through her teeth.

Just when Taehyung was starting his car, two men casually slid into the backseats. Namjoon looked out the window with an ominous calmness on his face whereas Jungkook just crossed his arms and legs after closing the car door and they both sat at the sides to stare outside. She forgot that they had conflicting first impressions of one another.

She stared into the car mirror wordlessly. "You guys —"

Taehyung looked baffled but Jimin's car was already moving ahead.