| 25 |

| Chapter Twenty-five |[13k+ words](A/N: fluff and talks for our enjoyment hmm 🧘‍♀️)

[13k+ words]
(A/N: fluff and talks for our enjoyment hmm 🧘‍♀️)

| Chapter Twenty-five |[13k+ words](A/N: fluff and talks for our enjoyment hmm 🧘‍♀️)

--------

A clip from 2017.

"After watching, I knew something was not a coincidence." Hyowon said.

It was late, dark at night around the Port of Civitavecchia in the recording, and as ordinary as it was that there were workers working hard at every hour of the day, the scans detected irregular but familiar features blending in with those men who were bringing in boxes —

"Matched the face of the person from the basilica," said Jimin.

The clip was even blurry and at times pixelated due to the darkness and distance from the specific CCTV they hacked into, but they had no options in this situation. Jimin was partly watching along as he had reviewed it with their colleagues a bit earlier, the other half of his focus was on the cases he and Taehyung discussed.

"You said this was back in 2017..." Taehyung's eyes narrowed slightly and he recalled a bad confusion from when he was deeply thinking yesterday. He knew the vigilantes wouldn't like them bringing up anything about the informant at all, honestly. Not that he cared.

"Yeah." nodded Hyowon. Sunghwan's screen wasn't presented on the television, doing another file browsing in the meantime with a deep frown. Jimin stared curiously from the side.

They all squinted tensely to watch, not realizing that they had funnily leaned forward in their seats altogether.

"Huh," Sana blinked.

"There's a letter on the package." Soyun said thoughtfully and they saw the man walking off naturally then rushing out of the port in a crowd-mindful manner, "Why would anyone leave a letter there?"

"He took the letter with him." Seokjin pointed out.

"How the fuck can yall see that?" Jackson said incredulously.

"I'm naturally blessed with good eyes, I don't know." she shrugged casually and Sana laughed, perhaps used to her calm deadass-toned self compliments. But even through their lighthearted chuckles, they were focusing again when Sunghwan switched videos.