7: Amusing Lunchtime

Comenzar desde el principio

Me: What's wrong? 

Kiko: No matter how annoying, dirty, gross, bitchy, loud and all that stuff, I still miss em' and love em' but don't tell them I said that, I will never ever ever ever hear the end of that. Haha. (She laughed more and I blush. Not for being embarrassed, she wasn't looking at my crotch anymore in my kinda tight pants. I just don't know why. My cheeks feel hot when she has a bit of pink on hers. When she smiles too. h, it's probably nothing anyway. I'll just push it off. I barely know here anyway). 

Me: Komori, can you turn the phone towards me?

Komori: Yeah, sure (He turned the phone to me and the phone is propped up against something in the lunch room).

Kita: Hello Sakusa-san How are you?

Me: I'm good Kita-senpai. You?

Kita: Y'know yer don't have to put 'senpai' after my name, just san because you don't want to go to Inarizaki.

Kiko: I'm pretty sure he'll go if 'Sumu isn't there! (She shouted and the Inarizaki team laughed while I heard germ grumble.

'Sumu: SHUT YER TRAP! KI!

'Samu: Stop yellin'

Kiko: Make me 'Sumu, yer not here any way so suck it! (She shouted back and I snickered and Komori giggled). 

'Samu: I'll punch him for ya Ki, that's what the favorite older bro does to piss head over here. (Osamu pointed at germ over there).

Kiko: Bahaha!! (She so hard and she had to catch her breath. She put an unexpected hand on my shoulder which I stiffened. For some reason, her touch wasn't as bad like Komori's, just better).

Kiko: Omg! I'm so sorry Sakusa! I'll wash your team jacket for you and I'll buy your favorite disinfectant. She kneeled to the ground which my eyes widened at that point.

Me: It's fine. You don't have too.

Kiko: I take no for an answer, here give me your jacket please. (She had more redness on her cheeks).

Me: Uhh okay. ( I take my jacket off and hand it to her, which she stuffed in her bag. Probably so the fan girls won't see it and go cray cray. I set her phone down to take my jacket off and then handed it to her).

The phone: Ahhhh! Kiko/Ki!!

Kiko: W-what?

'Sumu: IS THAT SAKUSA'S JACKET STUFFED IN YOUR BAG!!? ARE YER DATIN' HIM!?

'Samu: (Smacked his twin upside the head with no emotion). No you idiot, there has to be a reason why, so hear here out would ya?

Kita: Osamu is right.

Ginjima: I agree.

Suna: Kita is 99.9% right all the time and your 0.1% right.

'Sumu: SUNA?!

Kiko: Good one Suna!

Me: That was a fact.

Komori: I'm with Sakusa, Suna, Kita, Ginjima, and Osamu on that. Sorry Atsumu.

Kiko: You don't have to apologize.

'Sumu: KI?!

Kiko: (She laughed).

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

Me: We got to go, class is gouging to be late. See all of you soon

(FaceTime call ended)

I was about to give Kiko her phone, but she already packed up and left. She must be in a hurry. I looked for Komori, but her already left with Kiko and packed up his food. Great. well I have before I can go to class.

I held Kiko's phone and noticed her phone is still unlocked so I opened her messages and then created a new number.

My own personal number. I slightly smiled and then I named my contact so she'll know it's me.

Sakusa Kiyoomi🏐

I then saved it and locked her phone, while silencing it. The warning bell ran and oh shit I'm about to be late, I got to hurry!

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Thanks for reading!

Stay safe and I hope you enjoy!

- Author chan <3