30: Epilogue

Your POV:

" Kiyo. Wake up babe. You have a game to play against the Schweiden Elders. Ushijima's Team. Remember?" I softly reminded him.

We were currently in bed as it was already 8:00 am in the morning. He has to be there by 10 to warm up.

" Hmm. Good morning Ko." He mumbled tiredly back as I pecked his cheek. He got up as I followed him into the bathroom. 

We took a shower together and after, I made a healthy breakfast for us both.

" Are you ready to play to day? The monster generation has its long awaiting match." I excitedly said as he smiled at me.

" I am. Where will you watch? On the balcony or close to the court? I have first row tickets for you if you didn't get any yet." He asked.

" Thank you. I'm planning on seeing my husband in action." I chuckled.

" I'm also glad that I can see my beautiful wife cheering for me and Atsumu. Osamu is going to be there too right?" He questioned as I nodded.

" Yup, your parents and mine as well." I reassured.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

It was later and Kiyo already went to the gymnasium where the game is going to be held. I was about to get ready to go with my tickets in hand until I felt my stomach grumble and then I dropped everything and ran into he bathroom. I was having over the toilet as I puked my whole breakfast out. Ugh! Not again! this time it happened a bit later In the morning instead of it being earlier.

When I washed up and freshened myself. I went to the closet inside our house as I reached for a hidden pregnancy test. I keep some hidden is Kiyo won't get the idea and start to loose focus.

I opened one as I waited for the amount of time.

We were out of college and now I work as a physical trainer for athletes, like volleyball players, etc. while Kiyo is a professional volleyball player for the MSBY Black Jackals.

When my timer on my phone finally went off, I hesitated before looking at the test.

" I-I'm p-pregnant?" I whispered to myself as I started to feel all these emotions. 

I know I'm supped to feel over joyed and happy, but I don't know if Kiyo ever wanted to have kids. We haven't talked about it yet. We're only in a year of our marriage.

I brought the test with my in a bag as I put it in my purse. I made sure to grab my ticket and went to the car.

When I arrived, I got out of the car and walked into the crowded gymnasium. I handed the ticket to the person who is collating it and he gave me a pass that's special for the people that get to watch the match up close. I found a chair as I sat in it and I look around. I noticed Kiyo and who was stretching his wrists. All of the sudden, I felt hands around me pulling my into a slide hug. I widen my eyes as I  looked at the person who did it. 

Oh. It's just 'Samu.

" 'Samu! Nice to see you again! Where's your onigiri cart?" I asked him as I hugged him.

" I hauled it back to my shop because I sold out not even 30 minutes before the game started. Luckily, I saved you favorite one. It's in this mini cooler." He thoughtfully said as he handed it to me which I widen my eyes.

" Thank you!" I exclaimed as he had a small smile on his face. 

We sat here enjoying the game as I met my parents here and Kiyo's parents as well. We're all sitting here in the first or second rows as we cheer for out loved ones.