27: My Girl

Your POV: 

"Kiyo, we gotta keep this on the down low. I'm going to call your last name during school, but any where else, I'm gonna all ya my your first name." I explained as I walked to school.

" Okay, I'm gonna call you Kiko here but Ko anywhere else. Why can't I call you Ki thought?" He asked me as I giggled.

" Tsumu and 'Samu will get mad since it's the nickname that's for only them and vice versa. No one can call them Tsumu and 'Samu besides me and my parents. Well, my parents just call them by their full given names." I responded as he nodded.

When we got to the gym, before Sakusa left to go practice and I had to go to do my manager duties; I pecked him on the lips when he took his mask off.

" Good luck Kiyo." I sweetly told him as I cupped his face and then left his side to get to work.

" Thanks Ko." I heard him softly as I smiled to myself.

" Woah, I think Sakusa finally got his girl!" Manzo exclaimed as I cracked a smile.

" Don't tell anyone who's not in volleyball club because it will be hectic." Told him as all of them nodded including the coach.

" Okay, you got it." Kichi and the captain confirmed which I thanked them.

After I refilled the water bottles took some notes and then they asked me to come play. Yes! Jogged into he chasing room and then came out with a practice shirt and spandex with my volleyball knee pads. 

I ran up to Kiyo who was checking me out with a slight smirk as he held a water bottle out to me.

" Thank you Kiyo." I told him as I took the water bottle and took a sip.

" Babe, you look too beautiful. I have to hide you so boys don't drool over you." Kiyo whispered in my ear as I blushed.

" Stop Kiyo, it's for practice. I'm sure your teammates are respectful that they look think like that." I told him with a little giggle.

" Yeah, I know, can I come over?" He asked me as I nodded. He hugged me as I wrapped my arm around his neck and he wrapped his arms around waist that was trailing down to my ass. I peck his cheek as then let go.

" You can touch me later, at home. Not right now, We have to keep on the down-low unless you want our secret getting out." I told him as he reluctantly let go.

" Fine, but you owe me." He told me.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Kiyoomi's POV:

During school, I kept eyeing Kiko as we hand class and as we walked in the halls. When we sat down for lunch with Komori, she told me that Haru was all up on her. Like trying to be buddy buddy with her.

Maybe we have to let our secret run free,  so she can have peace and Haru can stop bothering her.

" I'm fine with letting our secret go because I don't want Haru to bother you." I told her as I cupped her cheek.

" Awe so cute, but I'm feeling lonely." Komori stated as I looked at him and I could tell Kiko felt bad since she whispered sorry.

" Okay, thank you, but won't your fangirls be all up on you and me?" She reasoned.

" I'll protect you." I reassured her as she kissed my cheek which I smiled at  that.

" We'll show them tomorrow." She said as I nodded.