9: Getting closer

Your POV:

The weekend is here! I'm so excited because 

1. The prank with Sakusa

 2. I get to see the twins' and my mom!

I'm walking home from practice after school with Sakusa who's about a foot away from me and Komori who's right next to me in a comfortable distance. We were talking about what Sakusa and I are doing since Komori has to do errands for his mother. Sakusa kept silent and just listened as he has his mask and his hand in his pockets.

Komori parted ways with us when there was a four way street. He turned down on one of the roads as Sakusa and I walked in silence. Hi shoes is the same way as mine, but just a few houses further from mine. I asked my dad earlier if I can bring a friend over to my house on Friday and he happily agreed. He's probably happy that I found friends already.

I opened my door with my spare keys since my dad went to get my mom and brothers. 

" Please make yourself at home." I told Sakusa and he nodded as he took his mask off. I walked to the kitchen to make a quick dinner after I took my shoes off. I put on an apron to not get my jacket dirty. I decided to change and shower afterwards since my family would be here soon.

" Do you want a drink Sakusa? Oh! You can put your jacket and bag in my room. Don't worry my room is clean for your information unlike my brother's!" I announced from the kitchen while I make some Hayashi rice.

" Okay, thanks. Don't forget about the prank." Sakusa reminded me as I said 'Okay' back.

Sakusa's POV:

I walked up stairs with my jacket still on me and my school bag in my hand. I look for her room and hen I walked into her room, it was surprisingly neat and organized. Her bed was made and there was no clothes on the ground and no drawers over stuffed. I notice she has a bathroom with a shower. It was neat in there as well. I was tempted to ask to take a quick shoer but I'm worried thatI might impose too much. I even packed extra clothes in my bag.

I set my bag down and my jacket on her bed and then walked downstairs. My nose picked up this sweet meaty aroma that filled the air from the kitchen. I followed the trail to the kitchen and Kiko had this apron on while she as making that smelled like pork. I feel my heart beating faster and faster until I got out of my thoughts. I mentally shook my head and it turns out I as staring at Kiko from a far. I walked fully into the kitchen I stood next to her looking at all the delicious meat and rice.

" Oh hey! Sakusa, you can get the disinfectant out my bathroom under the sink. Oh and before you ask, I know you're a germaphobe and I'm totally okay with that. You can take a shower before my family comes. Do you have any clothes?" She asks as he kept stirring and looking at me and the food at the same time.

" No, I got extra clothes, and thanks. I'll be quick." I said as I walked back up stairs and I grabbed my clothes and hopped into the bathroom. I stripped and then turned the water on to a warm temperature. When the water droplets hit my skin, I sighed and I closed my eyes for a moment savoring the warmth and the cleanliness before I have to be with germ. Ugh, I don't wanna even think about him right now, or ever. I quickly washed my body with her lavender body wash which smelled really good and her cherry blossom shampoo and conditioner which also smelled good and mixed with he lavender real well. I dried off and then put my clothes on as I dried my hair with the towel. 

Shit.

I forgot to detangle my curls. Eh, I'll do that when I get home. 

I smiled my hair with my finger a little and I put socks on and grabbed the disinfectant from under the sink which I had to take things out of it to reach it. It was in the very back and Is sighed as I start digging through tampon boxes with them in it, pads, lotions, extra shampoos and conditioners as well with extra lavender body wash. I finally got it and put the things back in the cabinet and headed out towards the kitchen. I set the disinfectant on the counter.