10: Miyagi

Your POV: 

I skipped into the gym into morning practice and smiled brightly.

" What is it Kiko?" Coach asked me looking a bit confused as the other players listened in.

"Well, I scheduled you guys to have a practice match! Tomorrow!" I exclaimed as they smiled.

" Who are we playing?" Komori asked in interest. I smirked as I looked at Sakusa who was narrowing his eyes at me trying to see what I was hiding.

" Shiratorizawa." I smirked as they smiled and Sakusa who slightly smirked. He probably doesn't want to expose what he really is feelings. Haha.

" Great job Kiko! Shiratorizawa is a great opponent for a practice match since they have a tip ace like us. Plus Sakusa isn't bothered by Ushijima too!" Coach announced as Sakusa had a irritated look. 

He looks cute when he's pouty and like that. Wait! What was I thinking! Sakusa is Just a friend. Nothing more. I sighed and continued on with practice. I got a call from Coach Washijō since I called him from the office and told him it could be easier to call on my personal phone. Since I have it on me all the time and he could get a hold of me from anywhere really. 

(On the phone with Coach Washijō)

Me: Hello Washijō-san, how are you?

Washijō: Good Miya-san, I forgot to tell you that you and your team is invited to Shiratorizawa for a 7 day training camp with other teams two weeks after our practice match day. It's a surprise until you get there though, but you would get dorms that fit 2 people, and you'll get fed. I hope you accept.

Me: Of course Itachiyama will accept! Thank you! We'll see ya at the practice math, take care! Bye.

Washijō: Your welcome and we'll but you down for the team that accepts. Thank you and goodbye.

(Call ended)

I ended the call and then put my phone in my pocket of my tracksuit bottoms. I felt a lot of stares and I looked at that direction.

" What?" I asked out loud to everyone who was looking at me weirdly. 

" Who were you on the phone with?" Sakusa asked as he raised and eyebrow.

" Coach Washijō. He told me about a training camp that e are invited and  accepted because I'm sure you all wanted too. It's in two weeks at Shiratorizawa and we get to sleep in dorms, and get fed. There's other teams that are gonna be there but he didn't tell me which ones. He wanted it to be a surprise. Oh and it's for three days!" I informed with excitement. Everyone looked happy even Sakusa.

" Well, this is great news from a wonderful manager! Thank your being on our team!" Coach announces as I nodded and the players bowed to me. 

" Well, go clean up and your bodies since there's 15 minutes until school starts. Chop Chop. and see you this afternoon!" Coach shouted as we did what we were told.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

(The next day)

" Alright! Let's get on the bus!" Coach announced as we nodded and went into the bus. 

Sakusa sat down at the back with Komori on his side while the Indo seat is open. I made a B-line to that seat and happily sat down. I turned to Sakusa and he turned to me with an irritated look.

" What?" I looked confused as he huffed and he closed his eyes.

" Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" I smirked playfully while looking at his side profile. His eyelashes and eyes rest peacefully and the curls of his dark raven hair on his forehead. I smiled as I took in his covered mouth and nose. I wish I could see his whole face uncovered.